How do I change the email address on my electroneum support account?

I have been trying for a while to change my Electroneum support account email but I can’t find an option to do so. I have spoken with the support staff, but they keep saying that I can do it by going to the ‘Profile’ overview and by clicking ‘Edit your profile’. When I do that I can only change my avatar, name, language or time zone. When I couldn’t they just directed me here.

Can I even change my email or delete my account?

Welcome hope this helps.!!

2 Likes

Welcome @maurivaurio!

tenor%20(1)

@MUENORTCELE is correct, this is how it has to be done. :+1:
(I’d grant a :white_check_mark: Soultion if i could.)

1 Like

(Just to clarify I would like to change my email on the “helpdesk” (support . electroneum . com) account) I have raised a ticket on there that I would like to change my account email address but @Bee keeps saying that I could be able to do it by myself in the ‘Edit your profile’. I have tried multiple times on different browser but the option to change it does not appear (I have even gotten a recommendation to clear my cache that did nothing). And when I raise a helpdesk ticket and ask ‘Could you change my helpdesk email?’ I get a response like this:

Hello,

Unfortunately, this is not something I can change for you. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Please direct any further questions to the forum: ‘link to forum’

Hi, unfortunately we cannot change support desk emails for you. Apologies for any inconvenience.