How can ETN ever be mass adopted ?

I have contacted ETN support and Yoti for over 3 weeks.

I am a Canadian and have a valid Official Government issued ID from our Ministry of Government and Consumer Services which is specifically provided to those millions of us who do not have a drivers license and it is specifically to be used for banking, KYC/AML.

The government of Canada states:

" An Ontario Photo Card is a wallet sized card that provides government-issued identification to those Ontarians who do not have a driver’s licence, making it easier for them to do things such as open a bank account, and perform any other activities that require official identification. "

Yet neither Yoti nor ETN have provided assistance but rather keep saying it might work (ETN - said send it to us) or Yoti "we do not recognize your Official ID as it is not a drivers license.) I also see many people world wide who have similar issues with their ID, lack thereof and can only wonder how ETN expects to get mass adoption when they exclude so many millions and cannot even answer my questions when I am in Canada.

For your reference: www.ontario.ca/page/ontario-photo-card

My email address is: torontotechs@hotmail.ca

Regards from Canada

This is because the online wallet is designed for 3rd world people whom only really require tier 1 kyc. Unfortunately, I don’t think tier 2/3 is a priority at the moment for launch purpose.