Hot air balloons 🎈

Personally I think ETN needs more advertising to attract more users and I’ve come up with a fantastic idea.
Etn need to launch hot air balloons from every city worldwide with the ETN logo splashed all over it.
Just one single hot air balloon launched over a major western city would be seen by many tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of people on the ground.
This is a potential game changer for ETN.

I’d have to agree, that’s actually a good marketing stunt. Have to include the web address since the symbol is kinda generic, I’ve had dozens of people comment on my shirt with the lightning bolt symbol thinking it’s a reference to either a sports team or comics, even EVs.

3 Likes

It’s a pretty nice idea although littering everywhere with bits of balloon isn’t the most environmentally responsible thing to do for a company that prides itself on being the most environmentally friendly Blockchain.

1 Like

:joy: pretty sure this was the intention…

5 Likes

:man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2: feeling the embarrassment! This is what happens when you’re out walking and doing forum stuff! :rofl:

3 Likes

Don’t worry @wTz1, it’s all just a load of hot air!

Nice idea - it could really lift off!

3 Likes

If we’re moving ETN advertising into aviation, I have an airplane they could wrap…
:thinking:

2 Likes

The skys the limit with this idea.:smile:

1 Like