Hoi Crypto Shop (Beta, ETN Accepted)

Dear Electroneum Lover: :belarus::australia::aland_islands::cape_verde::brazil::belize::switzerland::anguilla::united_arab_emirates:

Today my friends and I launched the very little Cryptos product shop! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Please come and have a look. Our website is www.hoi.com.hk

We are selling cryptos related gifts and souvenirs, such as BTC collectible coins and Electroneum hoodies.

For giving as an incentive, we are exclusively doing “Free international Shipping Worldwide”, therefore the price you have seen in our website, its the final prices (You are Correct!).

If you would like to give us some support, order 1 and give us all recommendations how we can make the website better / what product we should add. :blush:

And of course: ETN ACCEPTED!!

Have a great day to all Electroneum hodler and lover!

Hoi Crypto Shop

Excellent news.
Very best of luck to you.!

Thank you so much for your support, Pahini.

I was trying my best to support the ETN :slight_smile:

I have a payday tomorrow and will propably order something etn related for me and my father who is also hodling etn!

Dear Markeli, thank you so much for your kind support. Please let us know what we could improve and product should add. We will try our best for entertain the ETN community (of course ourselves) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hoi Crypto Shop

Nice work @58bceb6357f7129b8632! Always happy to see more vendors accepting ETN.

Any plans to offer a physical ETN coin? I can purchase one from Amazon for $10USD, but some people on the forum cannot receive from Amazon. Not to mention, based on your other coins, you have a much lower price point that may appeal to others.

Cheers!

Great job.
I’m really drooling over the Electroneum hoodie and your prices also aren’t that high.
Hope many people buy from your store.

Well done, thats great!:))

Hi Karentam, thank you so much for your support! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi Cryptotidz, thank you so much for your support! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Dear Dr. Jan,

This is always is our first priority. However before we launch our ETN coin, we need to ensure the society have interest on this coin before we create a new coin mold.

I am looking for around 150 sales for electroneum product before make a new electroneum coin mold.

Besides, we are also looking for adding below ETN products:

Electroneum mouse pad
Electroneum sweater
Electroneum coat with zipper
Electroneum coat with zipper (extra warm)
Electroneum cup
Electroneum hat

Hey @JonneHex, want to buy 150 physical ETN coins? :grin:

They’ll create the mold, make them for ya, and ship to Norway!

150? Wow! Mutch for that. Quality?

Hi JonneHex,

Thank you for reaching us.

We always take extra care on the quality that you do! Our quality is excellent, as you can see that pictures in our website --> www.hoi.com.hk

In additions, we recommend that you could also order one your favorite coin (other than ETN) to see weather the quality fit for your taste :slight_smile:

If you want to know more about ETN coin, please kindly contact us through email and we could give you our demo how it will looks like :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And of course, much more pretty than Amazon one, and also cheaper, and include free shipping (although our shipping time a bit longer than amazon).

Our contact is: support@hoi.com.hk

Have a great day!

Hoi Crypto Shop

All the best! :slight_smile: great project!

Hi @RSKNOR,

Sorry what do you meant by 20 somethings?

Hoi Crypto Shop

I will look into this shortly

Hi @JonneHex

No Problems, take your time :slight_smile:

Hoi Crypto Shop