Havent received electroneum

Try to relogin or click to refresh button near the bell. It takes only minutes to transfer from wallet to wallet from exchange maybe more but not days :slight_smile:

My transfer from paper wallet is currently processing from 3 days ago.
I read that it takes a long time, but wanted to try it out so sent the contents of a new paperwallet i had just sent 10k to. Surprised by the sheer amount of time this has taken (so far)

The web wallet states 7hrs average. Will keep you posted how i get on.

1 Like

I did 4 withdrawals from Cryptopia yesterday - 49999 ETN each - They all arrived within 1 hour

3 Likes

All good! Appeared in wallet this morning. Bit strange why it took so long to show in the app as it says transaction was on the 5th and yes I did refresh and log in and out several times.
Never mind it’s there now. Hope everyone who’s had this problem gets there’s soon.
Cheers

They will have to fix whatever the issue is that is causing such lengthy delays with the paper wallets.

Secondly, thank you for letting me know the answer to what was going to be my next Q. But to be clear, i can still move coins about to/from my app/web wallet while the paper import is processing?
Been reading other peoples problems where many report failed transactions because they have tried to send a payment while a previous one was still in processing mode where they have had to then rely on ETN Support to fix it.

I have 17 Wallets in use, can i import them all just now and they will all sit processing until whenever the BC comes out of “being a penis” mode? Not liking that i could potentially take me 3+ days EACH x 17 wallets if i have to do the transactions 1 at a time and wait for them to clear before starting the next @Deleted_Account

Slightly Frustrating! But i only tried the import to verify that the paper wallets were storing multiple transactions sent to them and that the number was matching what i sent, and to see what the fuss was about when importing. LOL.

I have 4 transaction from yesterday in retrying mode. I was sending to ETN on line wallet.

Mine was Cryptopia to online wallet. I’m going going to transfer some more today and see what happens.
Cheers

Thanks all for posting your paper wallet experiences. Now that I know the delays associated with moving ETN from paper wallets, I am reconsidering my personal strategy for how I’ve been allocating my ETN to them. As @Deleted_Account mentioned, this will all likely get sorted out. It’s just great to know the current limitations.

Thanks @BegaMutex! Genius for a reason. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aaaaaaand my Transaction has Cleared a few Hours ago. So approx 72hrs in Total.

I was in no way desperate for it, because it was just a test and i had full Confidence that it would Arrive. However making it more streamline is definitely required before we attract tens of millions of users to avoid people causing panic about transactions getting jammed up.

2 Likes

importing paper wallet(s) to web/app takes some time IMO
I’ve done 69 transactions using beta iOS app so far, and I like it :smile:

paper -> CLI is however instant :+1:

2 Likes

I do trust 100% in blockchain, a transaction to app (could) take some time to finish, but like instant notification It will never be lost…

1 Like

Been waiting since 12/5 for transfer of 80K ETN from ETN wallet to offline wallet…Says “retrying” … Anyone else having this problem

Can’t get to my Electroneum wallet…Has been saying the that the website in is maintenance…How long does it take?? Is anyone else having this problem?

Walet is now on line. For retrying transaction open support ticket at:
https://support.electroneum.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/3

And tel them to resend your transactions. Your transaction was not submitted to blockchain, if you check transaction you don’t have transaction hash

1 Like

I have access to my web wallet, anyone else ?

1 Like

Thank you for your help. I’ll do it right now… I’m kind of “old school” and need help every now and then…

2 Likes

I was meaning to do the exact same as you. Consolidate paper wallets into fewer/higher value wallets.
After realising the process of importing a single wallet took 3 days i gave in!
It would take me 6 weeks to do all my wallets and this is totally unacceptable by my standards.

My hunch is that they dont care about this because they want us to keep our coins on the webwallet/app. Prolonging paper wallet transfer rates discourages us from locking coins away. I hope i am wrong about this because it is the first time i have something negative to say about ETN. But given that nobody from the team has addressed the issue or even spoke of it…i’m left to assume the above is true.

I Completely agree that other more Important things should take priority. But holding the amount i currently do, i am not happy about it taking 6 weeks PLUS to move all my coins, should i have to in a hurry.
6 weeks is what i would call broken as far as moving coins around goes. In fact id bet it is the longest time out of every single Cryptocurrency thers is, and i hold the opinion that Electroneum as a product and Company is better than that!!!

A simple acknowledgement of the issue such as “we know paper wallet imports are facing delays, we are working on it” would make me feel 1000x better. As opposed to no comment whatsoever leading me to think this may be the new “norm”

Importing paper wallet in app is like handing over your private and secret key to the etn team asking them:
Can you please perform this transfer on behalf of me.

Trust-level with the etn team is and the App is IMO 100% !, but when this process sometimes takes more than a day that’s something the team have to look into before world domination/adoption :smiley:

2 Likes