Has anyone tested the sending limits on ETN

Has anyone tried to send more than €150 with only KYC level 1? What happens to the transaction? I am using the website wallet not the smartphone wallet.

Many of the poor un-banked people in the developing world use cell phones and SMS not smart phones. They are not going to be able to use the smart phone app from YOTI.

Statically you may be wrong cos in ghana most people are using smartphones and in Africa generally if not half then half plus one of the continent are using smartphones

https://www.internetworldstats.com/africa.htm
Check here it could help

Few points to note:

• Smartphone and web are the same wallet…just different interfaces for using it.
  • Its use or hold for the threshold limits. (less then €150 | up to €10,000 | Over €10,000 etc)

Then what happens if a pool owner tries to pay a miner their payout but he/she is not sufficient KYC level?
Do they have a refund system in place to return it if it’s the online wallet? I guess we are going to find out.
If it’s a paper wallet there is nothing they can do to block it.

Funds would hit that persons wallet and they would be required to do Lvl 2/3 before being able to use them.

Even completing level one you can receive any amount of electroneum

But let’s experts answer it

They are working on other means of verification for said people. I think the project will evolve over the years.