Hardware wallet integration

i would like to store my private keys for electroneum on my Trezor or any other hardware wallet. how can we make this happen? i don’t like the paper wallet i like to be able to see whats in my wallet!

that would be great, but should come once user numbers increase

You can see what you have sent to offline paper wallet by going to https://blockexplorer.electroneum.com with transaction ID and keys provided by paper wallet.

If you need to learn about block explore, visit Guide to the block explorer

i did not know this. last time i looked up how to do check balance it was beyond my comprehension! thanks for the link and info

Here is a guide explaining how to check transactions on your Electroneum paper wallet.

I would also like to send my ETN to my hardwallet. More secure for the hodler and in the long run gives a less volatile currency. Imagine 10% of people transfering all their ETN to Trezor instead of having it on an exchange with the ability to panic sell.

Any plans of doing this Richard?

i would do it now if it was available mattias. as far as i know this is still not possible. in the future hopefully. i don’t leave my etn on an exchange unless i’m trading. i sold 20000 when i was skint and needed some cashola! (pounds)