Halloween Costume Competition

is that you in that picture?

That is what I call creativity! Great Work, it is getting harder and harder to pick favorites, there is simply too many of them.

Well Done
M.

This should be a winner! Great idea, love the Joker, love etn!

My Kool Mass Adopter!!

“Arc reactor is powered by Electroneum.”

Looking good Iron Man, that arc reactor is lit.

Great Work
M.

Two really big… scaring… monsters… for the others cryptos obviusly :wink:

Here is my Halloween c20181030_093048 ceative work![

So many entries! The competition just got serious!

com-optimize
This actually took really long time to make but it was worth it ETN to the moon! :rocket: The quality might not be the best but i have better quality version too (bigger file size) Also yes it is minecraft :grin:

The dragons are watching my Electoneum :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I can’t figure out how to get my video clip on here so here is the link to my tweet of my other Halloween entry for the competition

com-optimize%20(1)

Happy Halloween Electronium ,greetings from Egypt,hope you like it :slight_smile:

Happy Halloween everyone and good luck.
I’ve lost a lot of weight recently, been spending the shopping money on ETN!!!

My daughter came home from school and dressed a Halloween skeleton in her school clothes and asked me to take a photo, i added a paper wallet and she asked what is it and i told her that piece of paper will be worth millions one day in the not so distant future, she’s only 6 so she wasn’t that impressed.

Nice one! We have a winner here! gooo fie Electroneum Joker! :sunglasses::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

what a legend. post this on twitter we need the publicity lol