Gographic Account Naming Club

This is a band of users who have chosen to name their accounts by the specific location they live in.
I live in Tanwax a small lake community here on the west Coast of the USA. in Washington state in South Peirce county near Mt Rainer.
Where are you from? Maybe west Pune India, Atteridgeville Pretoria South Africa, Cronation Park mbabane Swaziland South Africa, Bellville South Africa, IPswitch Saxmundham UK. East coast Brizil State of Ceara Lake Aqude Gaviao, or West coast Naju-si 나주시 Jeollanam-do
South Korea’

Please accept the kind invitation to join the Global Location club for ETN name.
Do this by naming your account by your location you live in we can visualize where each other are by location and have friends all over the world. This will also make you an ETN first name claimer in your community. Thank you and kind regards Tanwax

Tanwax Lake
Washington 98328
www.google.com/maps/place/Tanwax+Lake/@46.948984,-122.2737788,16z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x54911f4de15f7643:0x529be9d95577fb5!8m2!3d46.9496031!4d-122.2662229

:rofl:

2 Likes

I didn’t think I’d be in this location this long, not wanting to claim it, perhaps I’ll join your club after a bit of relocation.

2 Likes

Nice club! Happy to be here… :slight_smile:
Maybe I edit my sub name to a local pond… :slight_smile:

1 Like

This sounds like a great Idea cheers

We will keep a place here for you if the location is still available.