Global Coin Report......Richard Ells rescheduled?

Hope so (my shortest message) :laughing:

I expect the video is all ready to post but waiting for the go ahead from Richard. Let’s hope it brings some great updates.

2 Likes

cool, i like Crypto Rich, he has a great style and is very entertaining to watch.

4 Likes

we must wait patiently for what delicious meal they prepared for us… i’m starving for etn

2 Likes

yes exactly they prepared something huge:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I like too crypto Rich but last Interview i didnt understand well to Richard - for me is better to read - bcs Richard speaks very fast :smiley: and who dont come from UK or USA have problem and he dont use HEADset or better microphone…
Too waiting for some great news…

2 Likes

you tried using 0.5 speed on youtube? :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Please link the video here.

2 Likes

I am in the process of telling them how annoyed I am with waiting :laughing:

1 Like

I keep pressing “Refresh” - waiting here also :laughing:

1 Like

I have been doing that for the last 36 hours

2 Likes

omg where is video?:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

The video is great, Gen X watched it yesterday and we are super excited :wink:

The fake delay is actually an experiment
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_marshmallow_experiment

@RSKNOR This ETN experiment is brilliant :+1:t2: I’m in for the ‘delayed gratification’ :laughing:

1 Like

I am sooooooo tired of waiting for this

1 Like

Its not coming i feel

1 Like

while we wait, enjoy this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo4WF3cSd9Q

1 Like

That video is priceless! Thanks for sharing, it made my day. :smiley:

1 Like

Well iv heard some great news today but I would take it with a pinch of salt (I’m not saying it’s 100% but iv heard from a close friend who is considered highly in bitcoin circles who asked me not to name him for personal reasons) so what he has been saying is that ETN has gone and got a partnership with Telecom Argentina (not sure if these are big) but supposedly other bigger players will be using this as a case study and hopefully by summer 2019. One as everyone knows is Vodafone but they want to take it all over South America.

I 100% am not saying this is legit or put money on ETN due to this comment. I just thought I would pass it on to this forum and seen what people thought.

2 Likes

ehhhh fancy that!!!i have been waiting this video already 3 days