From V8, only Validators have the right to mine

Hi,
I just saw a message pop up that said “From Electroneum V8, only Validators have the right to mine”…so how do I become a “validator”?
Thank you
T

Found and run and internationally known charitable organization for several years. Have it run with good reputation. Do this in a poorer country in the world. Also have some interest in crypto.

In short, this is not open to the public.

1 Like

so does this mean one cannot mine electroneum anymore as a normal user, member of the public, plain joe?

1 Like

Correct It is not open to the general public.

1 Like

Oh well, that was fun while it lasted…what do I do with all my electroneum coins now? HODL and hope they will be worth something in 100 years?

1 Like

also, didnt they release a mobile phone miner?

1 Like

It’s Mobile miner is called etn rewards now. Repeating the answer here so people reading either thread can get the answer.
Keep an eye out for news. I personally see interesting things in the future for ETN. I can’t advise how to buy/sell etc. There are lots of youtube videos. I would recommend watching the ones with Richard Ells being interviewed and ignore the scammy price prediction ones.

1 Like

Many thanks for your time and responses,
take care

2 Likes

you can mine altcoins with CPU, GPU, ASIC and exchange it to etn. The thorshammer mining pool makes the exchange automatically for you.

more info on telegram

or here

2 Likes