Free Online Business Card with Electroneum QR & Referral Code

Create Your own Business Card with Electroneum QR & Referral Code. You can use this to print cards, send to customers or post up on your site. Links can also work within Facebook Twitter Etc.
Its my first revision so if you have any feedback or advice please let me now.

It is a Free service that creates a Business Card with your ETN & Referal Code

You can add your public ETN address, Name & Referral Code. A quicklink is also created.

There is some help notes on the site if required.

Feel free to create your own at website: bitinix.com

Example Link: bitinix.com/@25460

Custom Example Link: bitinix.com/@joe.bloggs

Example Cards

front
bitinix-front%20(1)

bitinix-front

Back
bitinix-back%20(2)

bitinix-back%20(2)

so interesting​:+1::+1:, Try it.

2 Likes

front-25496 back-25496

This My Business Card.,Please share to Yours.

5 Likes

Its Kinda the same idea as this one but both great ideas for sure! Goodjob @Bitinix

4 Likes

good job i like it so much thank you brother bitinix-front bitinix-back

3 Likes

Thanks for the support guys, I’ve seen a few people using it already I hope it will be useful.

I’ve integrated a quicklink system also, so instead of giving out a huge ETN address you can use something like the following: bitinix.com/@25460 as a lookup to your public etn address.
I’m looking into have more descriptive quicklink names also. ie bitinix.com/@joebloggs
easy to give out & remember I think…

bitinix-front

bitinix-back

3 Likes

Thanks @M-Kid. That’s much appreciated.

1 Like

I’m looking into making links for social media also to help getting the word about.
If anyone have any suggestions on design please feel free to let me know.

3 Likes

It’s the beginning for make the cryptocurrency card.:+1::+1:

2 Likes

GREAT JOB!! well done!

2 Likes

Thanks @ETN & @a46d780ca9c84529fd78
Very much appreciated, I hope you get some good use out of it.

Just looking into custom quickLinks: http://bitinix.com/@joe.bloggs
Something Like this would be ideal for Business & Personal use I think

bitinix-front%20(1)

bitinix-back%20(1)

3 Likes

Great stuff man thank you

3 Likes

Thanks @SutekhsCrypto, You’re welcome,
It all helps promoting ETN, I’ve got lots of ideas to add to it’s features over time :slight_smile:

1 Like

cant wait to see the new ideas! great work!

3 Likes

Thanks,
I’m currently working on an idea to help people buy & sell Electroneum
https://etntraders.com

etntraders

3 Likes

WOW!!! For sure this is what we need. What about AUD?

2 Likes

That looks super amazing @Bitinix keep up the Awesome work I’ll be curious about your website when Its done! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Much appreciated @PHXInvestors & @a46d780ca9c84529fd78

@a46d780ca9c84529fd78 The site will work in all currencies

– quoted from another thread
The idea is to make the process of trading ETN as easy and as affordable as possible. I won’t be getting involved in the actual transfer of fiat or Crypt . . I’ll leave that up to the traders, however I do have some processes to help protect users from any scammers.

Traders will be able to create ETN adverts, set their own margins, for any currency , in any language, in any country & any trade method.

This would be the core business which I think should always be a free of charge. The only thing I’ve got to lose is a little coding time & server overhead.

Any profits the traders make would be their own. I’ll work out other services down the line to monetise the site if needed.

It is still going to take a few weeks to nail a fully working model down as I am still on other projects at the moment. I’ll make a fresh thread & keep you all posted. Any feedback good or bad would always be gladly accepted.

great stuff!!! really good work!

I appreciate what you are doing and keep it up!