Free ETN Central is a legitimate site!

Hello everyone,

It seems that there is possibly some misunderstanding on the legitimacy of my site freeetncentral.com and that people believe that it’s actually a fake site. So I just wanted to make this post so should any new users come across the site, they can be aware of the facts.

To do this, I’ve come out of the shadows so to speak and made a video which I appear in. Being in videos is not my thing really but I feel it will go some way to getting across that the site isn’t fake. I’ve also included a video of my wallet that shows just how much Electroneum has been given away since we started and to show people that I always send the winnings and complete all purchases that people make on the site.

Links to the videos below if you’re someone that’s considered joining but haven’t been too sure if it’s real or not.

Daily visit fo rme and I’ve gotten hundreds of ETN as a result. Fun stuff!!

9 Likes

Yep, 100% legit. Good support too. I don’t go on much but it is a good bit of fun. :+1:t3:

7 Likes

I’ll 100% vouch for the site’s legitimacy. I’ve bagged 750+ free ETN since I joined. Had great experience using the fiat to ETN purchase facility also.

7 Likes

I agree it is a very good site!

5 Likes

Excellent website with the chance to win free ETN.
I won plenty on there and Chris the guy who runs it is a diamond :+1:

7 Likes

Thank you Buckizard!

1 Like

Thank you wTz1! It’s a pleasure having you!

Thanks Nik, it’s been great to be able to help!

1 Like

Thanks legend, I appreciate you taking part!

1 Like

Cheers Zero7, I hope you’re well mate :slight_smile:

1 Like

If any of the forum members are mods/admin for the FB community group is there any chance you can allow a post to the FB group, i tried a couple of days ago but the post didn’t make it past the mods/admin. Would be great to help give the site a little membership boost.

1 Like

Site is absolutely legit, I have been using the site for almost a year now and Chris has done his utmost best to avoid double accounts and cheaters, while having paid out every single ETN that I “earned”. It’s certainly a much more effective way I’d collecting ETN than the mobile miner is! I don’t understand why people doubt the legitimacy?

2 Likes

I’ll be honest, I clicked on the link (before today) 3 times, and closed it before it loaded each time, so thank you for the clarification. I will definitely check it out, cheers.

1 Like

The word free makes me skeptical every time.

Im on it friend. You might get some members

Just signed up. Was painless.

1 Like

So am I losing my mind, or can I use paypal to buy etn off this page?

Yes you can buy ETN with Paypal or bank transfer(UK)

1 Like

Likewise, I’ve had several hundred ETN paid out in multiple transactions - this most certainly is a legit site, with a great userbase and really fast pace of improvements and development.

Fully recommended by me!

2 Likes
Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website