Forgotten gmail password on M1 no Phone Number

I have forgotten gmail account password setup on phone and no phone number help please phone is showing this;

The phone is for my daughter to use!

Think I found it

2 Likes

Nice…

2 Likes

You press the power button and the up button together from off and then use the menus to restore the phone to factory! result!

2 Likes

Still locked in top left :lock:

1 Like

It’s locked to google play and it won’t let me recover it!

1 Like

Locked out of M1

1 Like

You’re clicking a lot of buttons it seems @The-Magic-Man if you forgot your gmail password and got locked out by trying to many times you cant reboot and fix it you need to wait until it allows you to try again. It seems you got locked out by trying to many times. When it allows you try using forgot email?

You didn’t set up a recovery email or number on the account?

Nope it didn’t ask for one!?

You have to set it up on your Google account.

Is the account already verified with Electroneum account and everything?

1 Like

There is no way for you to reset gmail password?

1 Like

@The-Magic-Man
If you don’t have phone number or second e-mail address. And you forget password, then you need reflash phone software. But Electroneum don’t support this. And the warranty doesn’t apply to this.

It’s security measures from Google. Anti-theft.

2 Likes

If you can’t reset your password you may need to create new gmail account for phone. Did you already kyc verify Electroneum account with that gmail.

Sorted it now @PrestoCrypto

2 Likes

Your M1 Phone gets locked to the first gmail account that is entered into it! I think

2 Likes

Glad to hear you got it going :+1:

1 Like

3 Likes

If anyone needs help with this I know my way round it quite well know!!

2 Likes

These seem to be easy to bypass! Ask for help if you get locked out my friend!

1 Like

I don’t have this problem. I have been using XDA for many years to modify Android phones. :wink:

2 Likes
Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website