Flying Mode Activated

Wait! 25 BTC? LOL! You’re loaded. :slight_smile:
I mean, it won’t bother me if it will constantly rise, but I am not so sure that the market has found its bottom yet.

1 Like

Huge congrats and nice move.

Yes, I know that ETN’s price was manipulated. Because there was no volume in it, some smart guys could control the price. But that’s over right now!

This rise and signal will show up on quite a few peoples trading desk :wink:

Market depth on Kucoin still looking good

Hopefully all of crypto land and cnbc etc will write this up in the news :slight_smile:

The marketcap is = circulating supply x price :wink:
Has nothing to do with the activitiy…

Those are my thoughts also. :slight_smile:

The other day you were talking about getting back to ATH in 5 years or something…

Kucoin chart would show TA resistance at 144-152 sats i guess.

Yeah noticed that :slight_smile: Thought this has still got life in it yet. 110 sats atm

Thats about 2/3 BTC in the sell stack from here.

That’s awesome @M-Kid , nice to see someone with the means to buy a lot can envision the amazing future potential ETN has. I don’t like to disclose my thoughts on future prices, however I will say I think it’ll be FAR higher than predictions I’ve seen on the forum which should indicate how I see it.

The monetary landscape is changing fast and I think digital currencies are about to explode in a way the vast majority don’t see coming. To those who say it can’t truly soar to new heights, I say what wasn’t possible today can be possible tomorrow. I see incredible things coming for Electroneum in the future, I have 0 doubts about it at all.

I’m in the crowd where I think market caps aren’t a set thing and that any coin is capable if it’s got the proper use case to crush numbers people don’t think are possible. Bitcoin of course is a prime example of going infinitely above and beyond what anyone thought it could. Digital currency is going to be in my opinion much more wildly used than fiat eventually down the road, thus giving it potential to be worth far more than the total worldwide current fiat value.

I’m no financial expert this is all just my personal perspective of course, I just try to look at things in a much broader perspective to see what could be.

You’re most welcome good sir, if I had the ability I’d do the same thing but I don’t have the funds. That said, I am however a massive supporter and long term holder. This coin is SO drastically underestimated and undervalued currently so the boost you’ve given is fantastic. In my opinion you and your wife will certainly not regret the massive amount of ETN you’ve acquired. Indeed, the time is coming for ETN to soar and I think October will be incredible once the marketing begins.

I’ll post 2 of the key things I think that make ETN a coin that will be one that is a coin that has a massive impact on the entirety of crypto.

• Instant Payment Patent - This in particular long term has the chance just in itself to help not just ETN but crypto become FAR more mainstream and acceptable to the masses. I say this due to the fact not only does it make them operate like a credit card in how it transacts but they’ll eventually license this out so pretty much any other crypto can use it. That will bring in a great revenue stream to ETN as well as give them serious brand recognition in the crypto space and in general. The fact they’ll have the UK/Global patent is huge.

• Gig Economy Site - I firmly believe this as well will have a tremendous long term impact not just on the 3rd world regions but for anyone looking to make a living on the internet. In addition this will create serious value and usability for ETN. I think this will do phenomenally well and will grow really fast as this is future proof far as work goes. This creates a new type of digital economy, far as I know the FIRST fully crypto based gig economy website, this is huge. You can take a look at Fiverr and you can see it’s potential very quickly. Even if there were other ones, I just have a feeling ETN’s will outgrow them very easily.

Of course there is plenty more, like the incredible team behind Electroneum who’s done an outstanding job and shown how professional they are. I’m incredibly impressed with Richards leadership and direction of the project as well. I even have a few ideas for sites for them to launch I’ll share once the KYC dust settles and marketing begins and see what you all think of what I share for ideas.

3 Likes