First Purchase with ETN

This is awesome!! Thanks for supporting the site!

Did it all go smoothly on your end?

Absolutely …Seamless and Instant….!!!

Fight The ETN Dump Club!

Ooohhaaa! Well done @Purkiss80 that’s wonderfully done. Gotta love Electroneum innovativeness. Thanks for sharing fellow countryman.

In 10 years we will call this the $912 Wallpaper Logo! :wink:

Amazing work buddy! You are a true Electroneum Supporter! :heart:

That oughta be quite a story to tell! :scream::joy:

Yea, it will be kinda like my story of me selling 10,000btc at $100 each! Which I refer to as the day that will live in Infamy! lol :wink:

Awesome @purkiss80 I think many people will follow after you when electroneum gets widely accepted one day :sunglasses:

Selling 10.000 ETN for 100$ currently sounds more fun if it ever happens @M-Kid :yum:

Thats fantastic !!!

Don’t be a Jerk…" something other coins been doing for 5+ years"…And THAT’S ALL They been doing for 5 yrs !! NONE of the 99% have heard of them…AFTER 5 Years…!! …HOW Many of the 99% have heard of ETN in the space of 1 year…!! ( I’ll wager a LOT more !! )

AND If the community is So stupid …WTF are you doing wasting your time here then…!!!

Haters gonna hate. I’m convinced that the coins that are threatened by Electroneum have been paying for FUD from every angle. That won’t stop anytime soon.

Dude, really?

Did you know the most watched videos on YouTuve are funny cats?

That’s why I’m here.

Price WAS Irrelevant…It was about the transaction…“Dude !”…Just like your comment…Irrelevant !!

Did you Just fall out The STUPID TREE…Hitting all the special branches on the way down…!!!

com_
Bye bye elmer