First Electroneum Instant Payments Woocommerce integration

No problem, just click the QR code and the payment details are neatly transferred to the web wallet system for easy payment. Give it a try! It will only cost you a cent. You can test and report, and we’d appreciate any feedback.

have a great day!
Richard

6 Likes

AWESOME WORK!

10 Likes

Thanks for the compliments! I uploaded it to the directory earlier today, but WordPress gave the plugin another directory name than what I anticipated. So some of the Javascript includes did not work (including the one generating the QR code). I updated it immediately but WordPress takes a few hours to compile a new download zip file from the source code.

At least everyone that installs now will get an update prompt once the new zip file is generated.

5 Likes

Alright, it should all be working now.

You can now search for the plugin by typing “electroneum” into the Wordpress directory and simply install it from there. Much easier than before!

4 Likes

Thanks sir @benjaminoo I appreciate

1 Like

hello
on my HTTPS domain i get after activation this:
Fatal error: Can’t use function return value in write context in /data/web/virtuals/88834/virtual/www/domains/steamboy.cz/wp-content/plugins/electroneum-instant-payments-for-woocommerce/include/electroneum_ips_library.php on line 141

on other HTTP domain it works perfect, what i do wrong?

I think it has something to do with passing expressions to the empty() function on line 141, instead of a variable.

Do you know the PHP versions of your two servers? The error above will show on PHP versions less than 5.5, but won’t show in later versions. Could be that the PHP version of your HTTPS site is later than 5.5, while being out of date on your HTTP site.

So as a temporary fix, you could try upgrading the PHP on your HTTP site to a version greater than 5.5. I’ll create a patch for this error and update the plugin so that other users won’t encounter the same error.

1 Like

I hope the team adds Naira currency to the API directory soon

1 Like

yes it was PHP 5.4 upgraded to PHP 7.0 and now it works. :+1: thank you

4 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for reporting back.

3 Likes

Hello,
I install the WooComerce electroneum instant pay from WordPress plugin and I configured it but its not working. Its showing blank page when you click checkout.

I think you’re having the same problem as what Blublocker had. I’m nearly ready to release a fix for this to Wordpress plugin directory - just doing a few more tests. In the meantime, send me your email address via direct message and I’ll forward you the updated version to install on your site.

2 Likes

I checked the Blublocker site for a bit. But I don’t see an option to pay with ETN.
They didn’t readded the fixed plugin?

They still accept ETN as payment, it’s on the bottom of the checkout page:

capture

Egg

2 Likes

Yes I managed to get to payment options, but didn’t see any ETN option.

Perhaps the site is cached on a Cloudflare server near you. Should update in a couple of hours.

I’ve just made a successful transaction on their site with ETN.

Ok, then good to know. Hopefully it will be implemented in a lot more shops as well.
As this is a game changer for the crypto world, and ETN is in the driver’s seat. :smiley:

2 Likes

Done a transaction for the second time now and it was Effortless…:+1::+1::+1:

5 Likes

Hi,
Technically, i could use another vendor outletId and put it into the API and it still able to process? It will pay to the specific vendor?

Yeah you could generate multiple vendor IDs and use them for different projects, technically. Remember though that you only have one webhook URL per account, which can only point to one website. We’ve raised this with the team to allow us to use a different webhook URL for each outlet, so you can use one account for all your projects. Let’s hope this becomes possible after the beta is lifted.

Also, there is only space for one company name and one logo. Therefore it will show the same details on the payment confirmation screen in the app for each of your vendor outlets.

3 Likes