First Electroneum Instant Payments Woocommerce integration

This community together with the ETN team are doing a Great job… @benjaminoo

3 Likes

Yep - you beat me to an official announcement, but as we build re-world vendors we will be adding them to our new directory. We have geo-location coming in our app too, to find nearest agent or vendor.

I probably should stay quiet until official announcement, but I love this forum too much!!

29 Likes

Nice one @benjaminoo :+1:

5 Likes

This is AWESOME - REALLY FAST WORK! WELL DONE!

You can actually start polling our servers on the QR code page then you don’t even need the “I’ve made the payment” button! It looks really cool when the page refreshes “by itself” as soon as payment is made from the phone.

Have a great day! Thanks again for such speedy work!
Richard

16 Likes

Well done! Glad to see it works!

4 Likes

Currently busy with that functionality. :grinning:

8 Likes

This is by far the best community out there!! What fantastic work and we are only 2 days in!! Keep goin guys, ETN is going to be huge.

7 Likes

Great job, I enjoyed shopping in your store.
This shows that paying with fiat is outdated, this was much easier than using PayPal or any other credit card based payment solution.
I can’t wait for this ball to really start rolling.

8 Likes

Really awesome work thanks for sharing and to everyone involved :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Awesome work! Thank you! I need to give it a spin!

3 Likes

Ok sent some ETN!
Payment ID d059ae8433000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
(lots of zeros!)
For some reason it says pending?

16%20PM

Can I check out the code if you put it up?

3 Likes

Awesome! I received your payment!

Screenshot_20180914-025651_Electroneum

Yeah, the payment ID has lots of zeros. Actually, only the first 10 characters are used between the vendor (myself) and Electroneum.

It confirms payment to both parties immediately and “ring-fences” the funds in the senders wallet so that it can’t be spent again. Electroneum then tries to transfer the funds from one wallet to the other, and retries if it fails. As long as the payment is still being transferred, it will stay pending. But the confirmation has already been given that the funds exist and can be spent, so the transaction was settled instantly at the time of purchase.

Sure, you can check out the code! I’ll create a github later today.

5 Likes

Great … this will be a hit on WP!

2 Likes

Fantastic! super pleased to see ETN going forward day by day to achieve Mass Adoption :zap:
And with this we can go places forward :smiley:
Super excited for the future :v:t4:

3 Likes

I’ve created a Github repository for this plugin if anyone wants to try it out: https://github.com/benjaminoo/electroneum-instant-payments-woocommerce

@Goad @ETNCEO

12 Likes

Thanks a lot @benjaminoo :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Ben what a great job.I have sent you a private message.Pls when you are online let’s talk

2 Likes

Thanks for the GitHub link.
You are AWESOME.

I hope the 9 ETN I sent for the wallpaper turns into $90 someday!

4 Likes

This is exciting and why I like being on board. So much stuff is going to be happening to spread ETN to the world. Totally awesome!

4 Likes

OMG! I cannot wait any longer on the release of the iPhone app! I have this FOMO right now.

Great work here!

2 Likes