First Annual Electroneum Gala

Only 26 hours left to post your speech! The award winner will be announced shortly after. Go through the entrants and like your favorite speeches! The Gala continues!

2 Likes

Heh thunder, you remind me a little of MotorWeek host John Davis.

4 Likes

Thanks for the reference, great speech!

4 Likes

13 hours left! Who will step up to the stage on our last day of speeches?

3 Likes

As we gather in anticipation for mwc 2019 just two weeks away

May we reflect on the achievements this last year has brought us.

The instant payment system

multiple plugin api for instant payment system

The launch of kyc which imo will open many doors and close deals quicker

Recent release of cloud mining on both Apple and Android :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:

The recent database migration offering scaling capabilities for projected growth

The community forum bringing growth and strength within our community.

The updated website which is very strategic and offers a wealth of knowledge. It outlines to vendors, mvno’s, users why it is smart to use Electroneum and how it directly benefits them. Clean, cut, precise.

I know there are plenty more I’m leaving out but I’m trying to keep it short.

While we sit here wondering what these two secret projects are in anticipation for mwc. :thinking:

May we reflect on the impact of everything Electroneum has already done. This year Electroneum will progress its ecosystem and grow further into main adoption. To what extent we do not know. But along this journey there are many things that need to be put in place before mass adoption, each one is bringing us closer. Everything the team is doing is astounding, getting each piece in place. Bringing a true ecosystem around themselves.

I would like to thank the team for their dedication, hard work, and understanding. They’re truly setting themselves up to impact real lives. @ETNCEO @chris.gorman

I would also like to thank this community for standing strong through every bump and having the understanding of the undertaking Electroneum is setting up to accomplish. For coming together supporting this project, and community. There are many great minds in here and it is great to see the growth and the contribution. We are Electroneum

As for mwc, let us anticipate unknowing as the team has done a great job keeping us guessing. :thinking: and let us celebrate after no matter what it is as it will bring growth to the electroneum ecosystem :fireworks: :zap:

This is just the beginning

SOMETHING BIG IS COMING

:zap::zap::zap:

No seriously though what are these 2 projects

:thinking:

16 Likes

Bravo @PrestoCrypto! :bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow:
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

@Thunder, I tried the anti-FOMO methods you listed to no avail.
Finally, I had no choice but to ask Chancellor Palpatine his opinion on whether or not I should give in, and turn up my FOMO dial.

I was not exactly surprised by his response.

7 Likes

I found this post from 70 days ago.

On day 140 I still feel the same passion.
:chipmunk::chipmunk:

13 Likes

My mistake everyone! I may know how to host a Gala but that doesnt mean I’m good at telling time. :joy: We have 24 hours left in the speech cateegory. Feel free to enter and keep liking your favorites.

6 Likes

One big problem it dosen’t work on Tanwax.

1 Like

This was my problem as well TANWAX has FOMO

2 Likes

This gives Tanwax FOMO I guess I will need to go find the Mexican black bird and send all my troubles back home.

1 Like

With 26 community votes, he is a chef, he is a baker,and today…He is a winner! Ladies and gentlemen, @Chefbaker is our speech award winner! Congratulations!!! Your speech was touching, funny, and full of perspective!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

@RSKNOR @PrestoCrypto @Chefbaker @JonneHex @Pahini @Buckizard @Tanwax @ComoChingAZ @Tanwax @sallypinkhair

12 Likes

@Dngruss @Plankton_ETN @Cosmicrypto @B.F.A @M44FFW @Dr_Jan_Itor @Nicolas @KarEnTam @Annastasia @Storm

2 Likes

@Thunder @purkiss80 20

1 Like

Congrats @Chefbaker :trophy:

1 Like

Whooo hooo… just like to thank my sponsors ELECTRONEUM for giving me the opportunity to have fun with you all.

Very many thank you’s to everyone for voting for me and as I said a really really great community and proud to be part of it…

Working on my next project for the art section…

Come on people let’s get behind this thread and get more people involved

6 Likes

Congratulations @Chefbaker

Fantastic speech well deserved

2 Likes

Well deserved! Well baked chef!

3 Likes

Congrats @chefbaker, well done! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes