First Annual Electroneum Gala

@MSystem thank you for your belief and the outstanding show of faith in Richard, myself and the whole team.
You and @Deleted_Account are truly unique individuals, your support, drive, determination are legendary. The way you watch over us is exceptionally comforting and the ability to openly debate is very valuable.

What is absolutely amazing is we have a community that is beyond my wildest expectations filled with many more examples of Msytems and JeffKnights. I personally thank you all ( though sometimes my feeling of responsibilty to deliver for you all drives my family nuts)
Thanks
Chris

23 Likes

@chris.gorman
Heres Cheers to that Chris…Salut!
Take it easy on your Family mate.
Youll need them around when you can finally unwind!
Thanks for all your hard work.
Great to see you at “The Galah”
:chipmunk::chipmunk:

5 Likes

Were only as good as the people at the top… …

You inspire us , we inspire each other.

We are unique , we are hodlers

But above all

10 Likes

That’s it you have given Tanwax FOMO. I am going to run down to get more BTC to trade for ETN this is the only thing I can possibly do for any type of relief.

6 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen, you saw it live! @chris.gorman with some encouraging words for @MSystem and @Deleted_Account! Just when we think the red carpet is dying down, a new face arrives and blows us away! Who will be next?! Stay tuned for our continued coverage of the Electroneum Gala!

10 Likes

Only two more days until our first guest is crowned for their attire. It will definitely be a close one. Everyone go through and like your favorite outfits to show your support!

Will we see some new faces before the deadline? Are you as excited as I am for the speexhes?!
Stay tuned! You are watching the first Electroneum Gala!

5 Likes

I went out for some fresh air after nearly a week straight of partying, just came back with something a little more ETN themed. But I still have to “keep it real” afterall.

etnjan

Wait, who got this makeup on the red carpet?! I’m looking at you @pahini! Or was it you @sallypinkhair?!

Stain, meet your doom! (Scrubs vigorously)

7 Likes

Haha. Welcome back @Dr_Jan_Itor. Judging by all those birds you have on you I know you’re a party animal!

3 Likes

Well, i will enter, either like greek beachguru Jonnis, or Don Jon

10 Likes

Definitely Don Jon! :+1:

2 Likes

Late?! No!!! Arriving in style is @JonneHex! Just when we thought the party couldn’t get any better, a community veteran is in our midst!

@JonneHex , it’s great to have you. Now that you are here, which event at the Gala are you looking forward towards most? Outfits, speeches, art, or music?

5 Likes

JonneHex Late?
Never,
“Fashionably Late” is the order of the day at an event of this calibre.
Im sure we will soon se an appearance from one or more special guest ★ Team Electroneum shortly.!
Who will it be, our beloved @Rach or possibly @ImogenD ?
I do see @Corentin & @Eggon occasion.
@chris.harrison had a bit of a shout out the other day from @ETNCEO.
Early days yet…

7 Likes

Tnx :joy:
I will plan my next move.
Maybe a speech?

5 Likes

@pahini , anything can happen! The stage is set and the stars are shining bright. An appearance from the team is sure to excite the crowd.

@JonneHex , yes, the speeches begin on Feb 7th and I have a feeling they will be memorable! Feel free to mke your way inside. We are just getting started!

3 Likes

What do you mean a shout out?

1 Like

An acknowledgement/mention /compliment!!

You mean on a video? Can you link it me please?

I seem to recall it was in one of his emails to us somewhere.
While you are centre stage Id like to thankyou personally for the work you do for us as investors.
Thankyou to all the team who go largely unseen
Stop on by the Gala and say hello!

5 Likes

Wait, where’s @B.F.A? Have we got an update on his epic journey?

First by boat, then by car, what’s next? Motorcycle?

2 Likes

Im guessing snowmobile where he is at the moment.!

2 Likes