First Annual Electroneum Gala

Well Done @Chefbaker your video hit the spot, I was fooling around with mine but had fun none the less. Congrats!

4 Likes

Congratulations @Chefbaker I am going to get the American Medical association declare FOMO to be an official disease or medical condition so folks will stop picking on me for my uncontrollable FOMO.

4 Likes

Great idea… perhaps they’ll accept ETN

2 Likes

Great Idea however I will not be able to pay with ETN the FOMO would knock me unconscious.

So you will need to make a TANWAX special solution and donate it to the cause.

2 Likes

image we are on it !!! Incoming special solution coming soon…

6 Likes

The Dr is in. Here are my entries for Art Week:

Forza%20Horizon%203%2012

See something you like @wTz1?

Not photo shopped, all custom made liveries made by me and in photo mode in Forza Horizon.

11 Likes

Not done yet.

When Lambo? Now:

Forza%20Horizon%203%2014

Hangin out in a Lambo in a digital representation of Australia. Cheers!

10 Likes

Thats great work.@Dr_Jan_Itor

1 Like

Thanks @Pahini!

I made the Cosworth months ago, haven’t had time for video games since. Did the lambo today after work just for the gala.

1 Like

Oh my! @Dr_Jan_Itor, with the amazing ETN themed cars! Where can we get one of those?!

2 Likes

Why anywhere fine automobiles are sold complete with vinyl kits of course!

From the makers of knife-wrench and drill-fork. As seen on TV!

(Professional driver on closed course.)

Actually, these are only available in Forza Horizon 3 in a virtual down under at the moment. I can import them to other Forzas if anyone is interested. Could also make a custom livery for any car if anyone wants one. I spend just as much time painting the cars as I do driving them, always liked that about Forza.

2 Likes

This has Tanwax’s vote can I have a ride to the dock and we can go for a cruse.

4 Likes

Has my vote too, awesome sauce!!!

3 Likes

Sure thing @Tanwax, just pull your AirFish 8 right up on the beach. We can slide around the 12 apostles rock formations, head through the tunnel filled with bioluminescent glow worms and then see whoever other Aussies may be around.

@Pahini? @Cosmicrypto?

3 Likes

@Dr_Jan_Itor hehehe :joy: we’ll be waiting with glow sticks!

3 Likes

7 Likes

2 Likes

They are cool …

Good job … i haven’t the patience to do these.

:+1:

3 Likes

fuddercloud

3 Likes

Count down Begins 10-9-8-7-6-5-4…
:rocket::rocket::rocket: :rocket::rocket::rocket: :rocket::rocket::rocket: :rocket::rocket::rocket: :rocket::rocket::rocket: :rocket::rocket::rocket: :rocket::rocket::rocket: :rocket::rocket::rocket: :rocket::rocket::rocket: :rocket::rocket::rocket: :rocket::rocket::rocket: :rocket::rocket::rocket: :rocket::rocket::rocket: :rocket::rocket::rocket: :rocket::rocket::rocket: :rocket::rocket::rocket: :rocket::rocket::rocket: :rocket::rocket::rocket: :rocket::rocket::rocket: :rocket::rocket::rocket: :rocket::rocket::rocket: :rocket::rocket::rocket: :rocket::rocket::rocket: :rocket::rocket::rocket: :rocket::rocket::rocket: :rocket::rocket::rocket: :rocket::rocket::rocket: :rocket::rocket::rocket: :rocket::rocket::rocket: :rocket::rocket::rocket: :rocket::rocket::rocket: :rocket::rocket::rocket: :rocket::rocket::rocket: :rocket::rocket::rocket:

5 Likes