Fight The FUD Club Round 1!

Yes! All questions welcome!

1 Like

Yeah questions are ok but no FUD in this thread, PLEASE! I just want a safe haven. Besides, it’s in the rules!

2 Likes

I’m out of hearts or I would like your post. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

I post this pic in this thread too, in case some FUD will come around here

@Jokke we’re you being ironic when you liked squids post saying he liked my post but he was out of hearts :joy::joy::joy:

This is getting metaconfusing

1 Like

We are definitely crossing 300 sats, Cosmic is asking Richard for it.

1 Like

As in, he had hearts so it was like he was liking my post indirectly through liking your post. Yeah I know, it’s confusing :joy:

We’re nearly there… 297

298 :grin::grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

299 on kucoin :grinning:

1 Like

Since this is about fighting fud, I think the second teaser trailer just dropped by Electroneum would be a worthy share.

I’m excited to see what’s coming tomorrow, some potentially exciting little nuggets in it.

1 Like

Healthy resistance at 300

1 Like

At one point in the video it looks like it says “17 million” and Dean says “looks like we have lots to do.”

3 Likes

It’s definitely intriguing to say the least, I was pausing and looking closer too. Should be an interesting day tomorrow when we get the full release.

Also it was interesting to see they specifically used Dominos pizza boxes for the beginning. That would be a massive partnership if that’s what they’re hinting at.

2 Likes

i can dude they talking about mopile mining and ETN project .

Wow Dominos? I missed that. Come to think of it, Ells did mention Dominoes Pizza in one of his interviews ages ago, saying the dev team would be up all night and feeding on Dominoes Pizza. I thought nothing of it at the time but now we know he leaves little hints in his interviews :wink::wink:

1 Like

good idea :heart_eyes: waiting for that success

Yep, you’ll see the logo soon as the video get’s going. I just don’t think they’d have put that in randomly if they weren’t implying a potential deal. If they were just thinking about pizza in general being a good item to buy with Electroneum they’d have just used a general pizza box with no branding in my opinion.

1 Like

Good observation, I think that’s valid

1 Like