Fight The FUD Club Round 1!

As long as we get Virgin Wines, all will be good.:woozy_face:

2 Likes

Surely you age it.
I mean when I was a hobo I drank muscat with my PAL…
Never vigin wine

1 Like

As long as it was muscat and not muscatel . . .

We are sitting at 294 sats, just don’t have the volume to get it over 300. Wouldn’t it be nice to get a Friday surprise from the Kent gang? Maybe a business deal announced to celebrate the 1-year anniversary?

1 Like

This is also a weary important artikel for us.

Richard said there are about 3.5 million e-commerce sites around the world that are using WooCommerce, and Electroneum is targeting 65,000 sites selling digital goods to accept ETN as payment option.

1 Like

Yes it is, slowly but surely we will bring on retail adopters. I think it will be slow going in the very beginning, but Richard and his team are master marketers, they will get it done. I’m impressed with every marketing piece they put out, this group is on their game and this is their sweet spot. There isn’t anything else in the crypto space that is remotely like it.

I posted this yesterday about Turkey

Do we really know how big Turkey is? And can we see what a opportunity this is?

I will try to get some facts, but please correct me if I am wrong.

Population: 80,845,215 (July 2017 est.) world size 18

Age structure

0-14 years: 24.68% (male 10,209,284/female 9,745,057)

15-24 years: 15.99% (male 6,601,471/female 6,324,277)

25-54 years: 43.21% (male 17,691,703/female 17,243,428)

55-64 years: 8.58% (male 3,448,232/female 3,492,199)

65 years and over: 7.53% (male 2,712,323/female 3,377,241) (2017 est.)

Turkey’s largely free-market economy is driven by its industry and, increasingly, service sectors, although its traditional agriculture sector still accounts for about 25% of employment. The automotive, petrochemical, and electronics industries have risen in importance and surpassed the traditional textiles and clothing sectors within Turkey’s export mix. However, the recent period of political stability and economic dynamism has given way to domestic uncertainty and security concerns, which are generating financial market volatility and weighing on Turkey’s economic outlook.

Current government policies emphasize populist spending measures and credit breaks, while implementation of structural economic reforms has slowed. The government is playing a more active role in some strategic sectors and has used economic institutions and regulators to target political opponents, undermining private sector confidence in the judicial system. Between July 2016 and March 2017, three credit ratings agencies downgraded Turkey’s sovereign credit ratings, citing concerns about the rule of law and the pace of economic reforms.

Turkey remains highly dependent on imported oil and gas but is pursuing energy relationships with a broader set of international partners and taking steps to increase use of domestic energy sources including renewables, nuclear, and coal. The joint Turkish-Azerbaijani Trans-Anatolian Natural Gas Pipeline is moving forward to increase transport of Caspian gas to Turkey and Europe, and when completed will help diversify Turkey’s sources of imported gas.

After Turkey experienced a severe financial crisis in 2001, Ankara adopted financial and fiscal reforms as part of an IMF program. The reforms strengthened the country’s economic fundamentals and ushered in an era of strong growth, averaging more than 6% annually until 2008. An aggressive privatization program also reduced state involvement in basic industry, banking, transport, power generation, and communication. Global economic conditions and tighter fiscal policy caused GDP to contract in 2009, but Turkey’s well-regulated financial markets and banking system helped the country weather the global financial crisis, and GDP growth rebounded to around 9% in 2010 and 2011, as exports and investment recovered following the crisis.

The growth of Turkish GDP since 2016 has revealed the persistent underlying imbalances in the Turkish economy. In particular, Turkey’s large current account deficit means it must rely on external investment inflows to finance growth, leaving the economy vulnerable to destabilizing shifts in investor confidence. Other troublesome trends include rising unemployment and inflation, which increased in 2017, given the Turkish lira’s continuing depreciation against the dollar. Although government debt remains low at about 30% of GDP, bank and corporate borrowing has almost tripled as a percent of GDP during the past decade, outpacing its emerging-market peers and prompting investor concerns about its long-term sustainability

Inflation in Turkish Lira and expectation

Screen Shot 2018-10-30 at 15.12.25.png1484x688 48.4 KB

We can see that this is a country that is very ready for ETN.Instead of inflation people can buy ETN and maybe get a positive grovt for their assets. This is huge for the Turkish population and can be a game changer for many in the region.

If we look at the region Tyrkey is a gate for mass adoption and can spread in the region, just look at the map!

Screen Shot 2018-10-30 at 15.18.22.jpg1304x892 267 KB

3 Likes

Also important to note, Richard did say any deals that are in place should be with smaller companies first, to test the waters per se. But an announcement with a HUGE partner wouldnt hurt us, either :smirk:

4 Likes

Excellent guys. I wonder if that means Turk Telekom would be a good start. It’s the third-largest Turkish mobile operator, after Turkcell and Vodafone. It has 12.1 million mobile customers.

Welcome to the thread my good man.

1 Like

Can you translate the point in the video? i don’t even know which language it is :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you guys, my ETN family =D

and yes, Turk Telecom would be ideal! Its large enough to test the current infrastructures of 20m users, with just a single deal!! Having success will incentivize other partners to join that can take us upwards of the 200m user mark that should be ready by the end of Q1 2019

2 Likes

I don’t speak Turkish, but it’s in Turkish. It’s talking about mobile mining of ETN I think.

Jeff, allow me to play devil’s advocate. I don’t see this group as one that will sell if particular things don’t pan out — they are diehard believers. What the speculation and hopes do bring is a sense of excitement to the project on a daily basis when, in truth and fact, there are many days in which nothing much is happening — and these discussions, pipe dreams or not, are fun. And fighting FUD is intrinsically fun.

3 Likes

I’m starting to think that ETN team may have a clever confident strategy about dealing with F2pool and Poolin.

This whole time I’m losing confidence that they will not deal with F2pool and their mining of empty blocks…that they will not deal with poolin also and any other pool that comes from China that wants to trade cheat/steal and mine empty blocks or only ones with 10 transactions in it.

But what if their marketing and partnerships plan that is about to unfold is so balls out OPTIMUS PRIME they know the value of ETN will increase so many times it will not longer be attractive for China miningpools scam/criminal/garbage to mine empty blocks to get 9800 coins because it will be so much more attractive to process the transactions. The empty block rewards are going down.

But what if those coins become one dollar a piece? Now processing the transactions becomes a lot more lucrative so F2pool will stop mining empty blocks and connect with the world.

3 Likes

Aironeous, do the pools get a bigger ETN reward for processing a block containing transactions?

what we got is a Turkey exchange that Richard told us was important for the deal he would reveal very soon, a few days later we got 2 small commercial from ETN that tomorrow big news will be revealed, as in a few hours. I think spekulation and FOMO is most likely to happen in a large scale. And ask a FOMO forum not to speculate in rumors might be hard at the best. If the goal is to limit the expectation to a level that is sensible it might be smart to tell us the limitation or the framework you mean is within reason. So if you want to prioritise i think you did aim a bit high and fore Execution don’t kill the debate or the speculations go for the rumors, this is a forum.

1 Like

New bage today! This must give some bragging rights

5 Likes

That’s an exclusive club!