Fight The FUD Club Round 1!

In Italy is almpst impossible to find

I am week for food and i die if i don’t get it. I will really appreciate if the good food is put in this thread and i will try to update some more myself, and maybe we get the world ETN cook book made by real people for real people from the real world made by us :slight_smile: only for sale for real ETN…we never know what this forum can create for real

3 Likes

@Jokke thanks for the update. Amazing job nonetheless. Definitely count me in again for the next one. :sunglasses:

F**king great. Thanks for the opportunity Jokke and well done!

1 Like

You play live or online?

I have seen this picture before !?!

ETN is perfect for many things. A football club when 10 yers old kids play and mom is making waffles, the ETN app is perfect for that (only example)

1 Like

Max posting? haven’t got that before!

Have you started countdown for release or is it still far away? I know i should not be a nagger, but when waiting and being so super excited it is not easy to wait. Happy Days

Jeff, that video is tremendous. And you are as smooth as silk . . .

4 Likes

:sunglasses::beer::tada::tulip::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

Good evening fellow FUD fighters, I do hope this winter evening finds you in good spirits, talking of which, it’s the weekend and no one has mentioned what they are tipping down their necks yet! :beers: Salut!

Stefo, I know, but per favore . . .

1 Like

Agreed @Jokke , well done on spreading the news, you may be pleased to note that I have sent some of my profit from your talent to another user who has far less than we do. Karma baby! Community is important.

3 Likes

wonder what happens on next MA cross :smiley:

Look at that there poker smile.
You were bluffing in that shot yes?

Sorry, was a little angry

1 Like

I can see it you know…that loook you give to get em to fold would be a full house grin.
But they called you and you laid out a pair of 7s!

This is wise counsel, Jokke. If you follow the ups and dozens of a stock or coin on a daily basis you will end up losing a lot of sleep and a lot of hair. The long term arc is the thing.

1 Like

Everyone should read and circulate this post today from Chris Gorman. IT CALMS THE FUD.

3 Likes