Fight The FUD Club Round 1!

Ahaha don’t worry, sir :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Love my osso bucco.
Goat, a little oily though…
Kangaroo is very good for curries.
Yep good old skippy…
Probably not on your supermarket shelves…but if you have the opportunity try it.
Very tasty and very healthy.

1 Like

Never eat kangaroo, but many people told me is very good

They tell you true.
I found it best in a red curry.
Keep it mild not too…my kids just loved it when they were young!

1 Like

In Italy is almpst impossible to find

I am week for food and i die if i don’t get it. I will really appreciate if the good food is put in this thread and i will try to update some more myself, and maybe we get the world ETN cook book made by real people for real people from the real world made by us :slight_smile: only for sale for real ETN…we never know what this forum can create for real

3 Likes

@Jokke thanks for the update. Amazing job nonetheless. Definitely count me in again for the next one. :sunglasses:

F**king great. Thanks for the opportunity Jokke and well done!

1 Like

You play live or online?

I have seen this picture before !?!

ETN is perfect for many things. A football club when 10 yers old kids play and mom is making waffles, the ETN app is perfect for that (only example)

1 Like

Max posting? haven’t got that before!

Have you started countdown for release or is it still far away? I know i should not be a nagger, but when waiting and being so super excited it is not easy to wait. Happy Days

Jeff, that video is tremendous. And you are as smooth as silk . . .

4 Likes

:sunglasses::beer::tada::tulip::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

Good evening fellow FUD fighters, I do hope this winter evening finds you in good spirits, talking of which, it’s the weekend and no one has mentioned what they are tipping down their necks yet! :beers: Salut!

Stefo, I know, but per favore . . .

1 Like

Agreed @Jokke , well done on spreading the news, you may be pleased to note that I have sent some of my profit from your talent to another user who has far less than we do. Karma baby! Community is important.

3 Likes

wonder what happens on next MA cross :smiley:

Look at that there poker smile.
You were bluffing in that shot yes?