Fight The ETN Dump Club!

The first rule of Fight The ETN Dump Club is: You do not talk about Fight The ETN Dump Club . The second rule of Fight The ETN Dump Club is: You do not talk about Fight The ETN Dump Club . Third rule of Fight The ETN Dump Club : Some Asic Miner yells “Dump!”, Price of ETN goes limp, Weak Hands taps out, the dump is over. Fourth rule : Only bring BTC to a fight . The winner is the one who successfully ended the dump with a certified pump of ETN of at least 5 sats! Any Questions? The fight is on boys M-Kid is going Mike Tyson on this all these dumpers! :wink:

Price Prediction in reality
Price manipulation KuCoin
Recent price bump!
Top 50 already!
ETN Trade Idea based on Fib Retracement and Elliot waves. (Ignore if you dont like TA)
I belive etn will be worth $5 come 2019
Over a penny £0.01
ETN Trade Idea based on Fib Retracement and Elliot waves. (Ignore if you dont like TA)
The cause of actual price
Buy Now! Golden cross formed!
ETN price has risen by 12% in the last 24 hours and over 40 million ETN have been traded just on KuCoin

images

Just need to get ETN over 90sats for the win of round 1! :wink: lol

103 Now on coin market cap! Take that you all you Dumpers! :slight_smile:

I support Fight the Dump Club!

countdown_giphy

haha - wow it’s working! :slight_smile:

https://www.coinigy.com/s/i/5ba2d9e2bf43c/

this is great… i’m glad i purchase more when price hit 79 sats

Amazing what 10btc will worth of buy orders will start! lol :wink: Nothing to see here please keep moving along! :wink:

Going to do my damn best to get us back into the top 100 on coin market cap. I am rallying the troops, it is our turn to shine! Not about to sit back and watch these dumpers and fuders take us down any more. The ETN team is busting their asses for the community and it is about damn time we put space suits on and get ready for launch! ETN to the MOON Baby!

AngryWhale

Breaking & holding 100 sats would attract some attention :+1:

start the FOMO please :+1::point_up_2::fire:

Clearing the sell orders from the dumpers as we speak! lol :wink: I like the sound of 100sats! Time to move us on up!

emperor

weakhandremorse

What a fun fight that was today! Headed to bed and ready for the next round tomorrow! ETN to the MOON Baby! :slight_smile:

Round 1 completed, M-Kid