Fight The ETN Dump Club Round 3!

Thats it then I’m going to 30x my portfolio.
:chipmunk::chipmunk:

Another thing I wanted to share was AAT shared this the other day but it seems to have otherwise gone unnoticed a bit. A newly formed sight for people in Europe to but ETN. Idk how legit they are or anything but since he mentioned I thought I’d share. They use Yoti for verification too. Again just sharing, idk if it’s safe or not.

https://www.electroneumkopen.nl/en/

I want to point out one more time, no clue if it’s safe or not, just sharing it since I saw it in AAT’s video. Only use a service if you feel it’s authentic and safe.

Agreed. Did you ever see Liam’s (The Engine3r) $500 prediction? It was actually the most solid and mathematically sound ETN price prediction I’ve ever heard :smiley:

Indeed I did and despite him being young he did a fantastic well thought out analysis of ETN. He backed up his prediction really really well actually with good math.

People aren’t factoring in enough thus the small predictions we keep seeing. Also, if you count the derivatives market into calculations it just gives some possibility. We’re entering a NEW type of world economy where the current value is tiny compared to what’s coming so could many cryptos especially one like ETN do phenomenally well? Absolutely. Nothing says or shows it can’t.

Here’s a fun perspective, asteroid mining companies are beginning to plan mining asteroids where a single one can have more value than the entire market combined 50x over. We’re going to see this landscape change dramatically and the metrics in which we use to determine values for things such as cryptos.

Any thoughts on the weather Bakkt or Coinbase would be better for ETN?

I think long term we should see both bring ETN on board. I don’t think one is necessarily going to be better than the other, although Bakkt imo is going to be worth considerably more due to who runs it. They’re both huge though and could greatly benefit Electroneum.

BA :sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep:KKT
Definitely.
:chipmunk::chipmunk:

I was leaning towards Bakkt as well…:muscle:

Indeed both would be great too.

Im pitching ICE now…Go for the Mother Lode !!
(The Parent Company of Bakkt and New York Stock Exchange)

Fascinating stuff. Yes, the derivatives market! Have a look how big it is in this money chart. Sean Davis has referred to it a few times in his videos. (I think I’ve posted this here somewhere recently, sorry if I’m reposting, just thought it was relevant) :nerd_face:

I wanted to make my above post a bit more interesting. Here are some numbers coming with asteroid mining that’ll blow minds.

This is just a tiny handful each of which are worth upwards of 100 trillion PER asteroid.

http://www.asterank.com/

Another chart which you’ll see some worth in the quintillions, yes you read that correctly quintillions.

Things like this are why I always tell people today’s metrics are going out the window soon. Our world economy is about to blast into interstellar space in value.

When you take numbers THIS big into the a world economy cryptos could easily go to insane market caps if used enough. Again ETN being the FIRST mass adopted coin plus things like the above coming and all the use case I mentioned. I just say to those whom think numbers like 200-500 ETN impossible, think of things like this you never know. That supply and demand and a monstrous use case with a mostly finite supply will make some fun numbers occur.

Yep you’re 100% right because it also takes into consideration potential and upcoming investable asset classes. That’s another thing most people don’t take into consideration when calculating possible crypto values and imo it does play an important role in doing so.

From the article:

But for those preferring an even broader interpretation, including bitcoin BTCUSD, -0.44% , ethereum and other cryptocurrencies, plus above-ground gold supply, and funds invested in various financial products like derivatives, the amount is in the quadrillions.

This is what a quadrillion looks like written out: 1,000,000,000,000,000.

Funds invested in derivatives alone total at minimum $544 trillion, and the high-end estimate is $1.2 quadrillion. In fact, there is more money in derivatives than in all the stock markets combined, which is a comparatively paltry $73 trillion. The U.S. accounts for the biggest slice of that global market cap pie, thanks to companies like Apple Inc. AAPL, -0.98% , Alphabet Inc. GOOGL, -1.33% and Microsoft Corp MSFT, -0.77%

Just shows things are more vast than most think, my post on the asteroids also factors into this too. Investors will be running to invest in asteroid mining companies due those numbers crushing anything we have on the planet. As I always say exciting times ahead! :grin:

Wow. That’s really hard to wrap my head around! These are monstrous numbers :nerd_face:

Oh yeah it’s absolutely mind boggling, and believe me several companies are already working on the mining technology as we speak. In addition you think about the new Spacex ship their building which is called the Super Heavy Starship which will be able to bring over 100 tons to low earth orbit and can carry up to 100 passengers.

So we’ll see the vehicles to deliver such technology to space ready quite soon, the Starship hopper ( test ship ) is almost ready and close to testing.

Hopper

And this is a rendering of the real Starship that’s coming that will be actually used in space. Actually I got a screen of the rendered hopper here too and the ones that’ll be used to deliver the technologies mentioned.

World is changing fast and getting more exciting by the day. Get ready to see cryptos reach unforeseen heights too due to things like all of this. Who’s to say a company like SpaceX won’t take something like ETN one day for launches?

Or Virgin Galactic or Blue Origin for space tourism since that’s their primary focus. ETN paying for space tourism? I certainly hope someday!

The word going around about him is that he is a scam artist. So everything coming from him will be portrayed as being a scam

If you mean Liam, he did eventually use his base to imo promote a bogus ICO, but his analysis was still really good despite what he may be doing now.

Really, I haven’t heard that. I have some friends that are really into him. I haven’t bought any of his programs but I’ve watched a bit and I like his style. Haters will hate, don’t we just know that! Still, he has a massive following that hang on his every word :face_with_monocle:

He meant Tai Lopez :nerd_face: I thought Liam’s ICO sounded really good if it delivered what it promised. Unfortunately he was just young, copped a lot of flack from people who couldn’t understand what he was saying and he took it personally and disappeared. In the end, I don’t think he was patient enough to ride it out.

Oh ok, I have no idea who that guy is.