Fight The ETN Dump Club Round 3!

It is too close I want to go chase down the truck

No you create an account and then go to mall and insert ID and it sends to your wallet.

I participated in an ICO last year to install through the world.

That’s pretty cool. Where abouts in cali are you? We fly to Vegas and LA in April. One week Vegas one week in Beverley Hills. Got the Ivy booked in west Hollywood where we celebrated our engagement :sunglasses:

The only time I tried to use a botcoin atm the prices for a bitcoin was about 30% higher than what i get it for at Gemini. It was not coinme as they are not near me. Just watch to make sure the price you are paying is fair. We want you to get as much etn off the market as possible here.

I am in Washington State not California.

It tells you the SAT price before you buy I have the coins from the ICO that I can use for a discount.
The UPToken
https://uptoken.org/

Sorry my bad. Just assumed you were there as you often like to sign off from the west coast of the USA! Keep FOMOing TW. I have it now but zero dinero sadly.

West Coast USA is Washington, Oregon, and California.

Nice.

Mancitalian signing off from the west coast of the United Kingdom.

Local time 9:18pm

Later on man see you on the flip side

It’s quiet in here, a little too quiet…

200w

Another new decentralized exchange that lists by community vote but I’m not sure if they only do ETH based coins.

https://cdex.live/

I figure a large portion is asleep while the rest are squirreling away more ETN at this price.

tumblr_lyomgquFXF1rnrwsbo1_400

Already bought my share this morning…

Meanwhile @Tanwax is chasing down the ups truck… (On a bultaco perhaps?)

Me too, big purchase (by my modest standards), missed the deepest part of the BTC dip unfortunately but still squirelled a big bag of nuts!

Oh man! That is a sweet Map, i am in trouble now.

iOS clouds mining update :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: facial recognition! This team thinks of everything. I’m wowed. Yet again :purple_heart::blue_heart::orange_heart::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk:

Check? Never seen a check… 1850 :smile:

Well Good Morning! Welcome to good news Thursday :tada::tada::heart::heart::heart::heart: