What is happening?

1 Like

Something going on with your app…

3 Likes

Imagine such gains :joy:

4 Likes

11000% for ETN is $0.69. Oh my that would be nice. Lol

11 Likes

Wouldn’t it just … I’d be happy with that .

Still wouldn’t sell a single coin

I’d have to lock myself away from the internet though lol …

7 Likes
3 Likes

Interesting buzz in moonwalk thread…

4 Likes

Just a heads up for anybody trading on Liquid Exchange, ETN is on the list: https://twitter.com/liquid_global/status/1090213855924506624?s=21

3 Likes

Anyone know what gives with Bitalong. ?..
Its not showing as a trade volume on some charts.

2 Likes

Its a rather large volume too.
Circa Kucoin sized.

2 Likes

I have been asking one simple question for the last 6 months everywhere- this forum,Facebook,twitter etc and never get an answer.
HOW THE ETN TEAM WILL FIX THE BLOCKCHAIN WITH ALL THE EMPTY BLOCKS - more than 80% of them.
F2 pool not only destroy the blockchain,but they also can easily control the price by collecting 80% of all mining coins and selling them the same day.
This is not a FUD,don’t get me wrong , but this has to stop immediately

11 Likes

Good question, I guess mass adoption?

3 Likes

6 Likes

Possible to hit 3,000,000 by the time of MWC 2019?

3 Likes

Nobody ever reacts to these things :thinking:

2 Likes

Too true.
@everyone
Wonder who that is?
Soon find out I suppose.heee hee.

I mentioned the price spike on coincodex earlier and where the volume was.
coincodex.com appears to now be down for maintenance.

1 Like

As has been discussed in other, more relevant threads on this matter…

It is very frustrating that F2pools are doing this…The empty blocks will indeed need to be discouraged as we move towards mass adoption.

Right now it has no real measurable impact beyond slightly longer TXs times …it does not “destroy the blockchain”. …Nor do they have 80% of the block rewards… they usually sit somewhere between 40% and 65%.

But yes, more decentralisation should certainly be aimed for on consensus. A large exchange like F2pool are not a threat to the blockchain but any Proof Of Work coin should still aim to not have any individual party near 50% or higher. If anyone in the community is using F2pools they certainly should consider moving to a different pool to do their part.

Empty blocks can be discouraged with reward penalties. But any change must be carefully planned, tested and executed so as not to have negative effects. Dont worry, the team are looking at all options and are in communication with F2pools.

21 Likes

One…They would adjust the payouts…an Two…I Just happened to watch your Audition on America’s got talent show (chandelier)…Absolutely brilliant man…!!:+1::+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Wait what? 20 golden buzzers

1 Like

https://electroneum.com/about/team/

3 Likes
Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website