Registered Users

2 Likes

my little twitter to day… i wish we could get on the Steam platform… Happy Days

4 Likes

Retweeted @B.F.A :chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk:

1 Like

This is steam…

This article from 2017

A push for this platform for ETN is a BIG deal, can the community do it?

12 Likes

Look at their user numbers!!!

2 Likes

That’s not very helpful. I have a target price, and I will 100% sell WHEN it gets there. It will be enough for me to retire on very comfortably - I once missed out on making a lot of money on conventional stocks and shares by not selling at my target price, believing it would go higher, however the price tanked massively and I ended up losing money. I will not make that mistake again and I am trying so incredibly hard to keep emotion out of the picture. Don’t get me wrong, my target price is not $0.5 or even $1, it is higher. I love the positivity on this thread, there are some amazing posters on here. However as I said, I try to keep emotion out of it as much as possible.

I guess my question was, is it normal to wait over 36 hours for ETN being transferred from a paper wallet to the ETN wallet?

7 Likes

@Starscream I’ve heard it’s common. Paper wallet is good for long term hold so sounds like you’ll be ok :+1:

4 Likes

That’s a good choice of a company @B.F.A, that’s one I recommended in the Fortnite thread too. It’s massive, there’s many other big ones that ETN would work well with too. But, ETN is such an absolutely perfect match for companies like Valve ( Owner of Steam ) since gamers are already used to using forms of digital payment.

Lot’s of games have one form or another of in game currency, so I think they’d adopt ETN very easily. Being a gamer myself I’ve used several games who all created their own. Also, gaming in general is massive and growing every year by leaps and bounds. I can’t wait till we enter this market personally, also I had mentioned how well it could work with things like Sony Playstation + that has recurring subscriptions and just buying things in the PS store.

Obviously we’ve got Xbox, PC exclusive things, the list just keeps going on and on in the gaming industry.

5 Likes

Kucoin now at 200sats again :slight_smile: see how the battle unfolds but upward momentum still in charge atm. Arhh BTC just dumped a bit.

3 Likes

I believe if we got Steam, we would be a market dominator in the PC gaming industry. For us to nail the gaming industry we need plugins that goes for - Unreal. Unety and cry engine. Some kind of plugin for those would make us leading the gaming industry. A plugin that EA game can use in their games and in Origin and we are in PS market too. Then we got some good uscases for ETN and we are on 50$ mark in months. Combine this with mobile gaming, mobile phones subscription$$$ but the most important thing is what it could mean if people can develop game contant thru GIG platform ETN is launching.

8 Likes

I totally agree with you there 100%. Those are all good things to reach for no doubt at all and would have a huge impact on ETN. Once we got one of them I think many more would jump on board with ETN too and have a nice domino effect deal wise.

Another gaming company I’d love to see work with ETN is Blizzard even though it’s now technically owned by Activision, they’ve got some dedicated fans. They’ve got World Of Warcraft, Diablo Franchise ( my favorite there ), Overwatch, Starcraft etc and so on. Also they have Diablo 4 in the works now which if done right will be incredibly popular, it’d be a good time to get accepted with them.

I agree on mobile gaming, that’s another whole huge area for ETN to get involved in and subscriptions oh indeed, that’s going to be incredible for ETN too.

Not just for gaming but imagine ETN being used for things like Netflix subscriptions, Hulu, Disney’s new upcoming streaming platform etc. There are just sooo many amazing possibilities.

8 Likes

Damn. Market down 4.5 m within an hour. We wont enjoy our rise again.
Any infos about f2pool?

When did we get listed here? We’ve had some semi-small volume @300+sats there today?
Currently at 7%volume and 250 sats

When I have some spare time I Will try to inform all different CMC sites about missing Exchanges so that avg price will be easier to figure for everyone

5 Likes

Looking bullish!

2 Likes

Accumulation phase Ready for the parabolic! :sunglasses::+1:

2 Likes

Search electroneum exchanges in the search bar, ,
Theres a couple of relevant topics that have been recently updated.
@Aironeus put together a comprehensive list.

1 Like

Yeah I saw it, will take info from there.

What sites other then coinmarketcap, coincodex, coingecko, coincheckup is there that i should contact?

1 Like

IMO It would have to start grass roots and overwhelmingly grow until steam recognizes it. For example we can play each other in a competitive game as friends for ETN betting on who wins just like what happens in real life.
If you are interested we can race for ETN in the game Distance or play against each other in the game Pool Nation on steam.

2 Likes