Fight The ETN Dump Club Round 3!

I’m level 3 so I can’t test I don’t think?

1 Like

I am only level 1 so I am moving my ETN out. The system if KYC were in place should stop me. One amount left.

1 Like

Let us know if it goes threw :+1: I’m sure they have more to implement but have the basic structure in place.

rasta G says when he tries to move ETN it opens a new link to KYC

3 Likes

Sure thing. I had moved it out before the cutoff date but the transaction failed on the blockchain and had to get support to restore my balance. So have done two transfers this time. First one completed. Second one says retrying.

1 Like

Interesting :+1: vote and share !

9 Likes

You better get your lvl 2 and 3 :wink:

1 Like

Pretty sure that would result in a paradox, my friend. :wink:

2 Likes

I couldn’t because they won’t accept my iPhone, ID and other supporting material. Will reapply later. In the meantime will keep it out of their system. #HODL

1 Like
7 Likes

I’m sure making sure everyone can proceed and obtain the kyc level they need is a priority. I’m feel you won’t be able to send for much longer as they continue with kyc but let me know :+1: I’m sure you’ll be able to get level 2 and 3 soon enough :zap:

1 Like

C’mon guys: i’ve read many things about Pundi, many days ago… Leave it where is. Don’t know why is there…

Winning a contest on binance where was the only participating… Please

1 Like

Yeah KYC certainly hasn’t gone fully live yet in the systems.

1 Like

BTC facing another shorting attack on Bitfinex. 1000 BTC keeps popping in to push it down. But someone is fighting back.

2 Likes

Damn, i look forward to ‘play’ with 10k Etn :smile::smile:

3 Likes

Gotta start somewhere, the ball has defiantly been pushed off the mountain it’s time to let it roll. :+1:

3 Likes

I wouldn’t expect it to be fully implemented before the end of the 27th at the soonest. I think there is a reason they chose the 27th; it gives them a couple days to iron things out before the New Year. That way it is still done in 2018.

5 Likes

Have you tried sending documents directly through your my.Electroneum account from the sounds of it there is a new way of sending in documents directly to Electroneum. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

1 Like

Was asleep, but this woke me up :smiley:

https://twitter.com/RealJohnDough/status/1078403859897176064?s=19

1 Like