Fight The ETN Dump Club Round 3!

I am just trying to see future, and hopefully investing in electroneum will be the best decision I did in my life :space_invader:

6 Likes

Fill me in, drunken viking raids hangover and Womans slave whip has kept me bissi today…
Whats up.?

Did you get the end of the year email it’s pure gold imo

7 Likes

Can please someone tell me which other coin CEO sends you email update? I guess rare do. This is much apriciated! :blush:

11 Likes

This email was so informative and personalized to us as a community. I’m shocked of the transparency we are truly one community working together to benefit everyone. I’m proud to be apart and to be able up watch it unfold :zap:

14 Likes

If anyone hasn’t voted or commented yet please do so this was sent out by Chris Gorman yesterday :+1:

3 Likes

Olalala. This made my alcoh pain wanish like mead in a Fin sauna.
If you discover Etn, read this and dont by, you must be mental retardo😊
Fools yet waffling with 500 air coins, and dont see that Etn belongs top5, i just wonder when they discover. Probably after the 1$😄
Well, look forward to walk the line with Etn and crypto changes

9 Likes

After I discovered Electroneum I don’t look at life the same I swear. There is so much potential I’m very proud to be apart and understand the impact Electroneum is going to have on the world.

16 Likes

Richard’s email just made me buy more ETN

Thanks for the update @ETNCEO

10 Likes

I have believed in this project since the ICO and have done my best to spread the word amongst family and friends, and I think you and your team help in that task with your openness and ability to make us think we are all in it together. Merry Christmas to you all :christmas_tree::christmas_tree::wink:

10 Likes

Me too, gave up waiting for a dip after last weekend that never came, oh well back to buying before it’s too late!

9 Likes

Good morning one and all,
6am 24 December, Australia (Gold Coast)

For those of you that are travelling today and over the Christmas period, I wish you safe transit.
Enjoy your well earned break after a very busy year.
Share the love and joy of the Christmas Spirit with all those around you.
Take your time,
Take care and
Take it easy
Pahini
:heart::heart:

15 Likes

13 Likes

Are they really taking 30% fee…

3 Likes

Heeeeeheeeheeee
Man, that is sweet. :heart:
Just love seeing a million words rolled into a simple photograph with a" One Liner"
:heart::heart:

4 Likes

It could be a cheap alternative to the way some banks fees are structured in some countries.
:chipmunk::chipmunk:

1 Like

Well, even in here banks aren’t that draconian… Sniff, either you get it slow, or fast and expensive.

Yes.
For £100 at cryptomate and £100 at indacoin cryptomate gives you about an extra 4k ETN.

1 Like

That’s a shame, I drooled when I saw the news, but then I heard about the fee… I may buy a small amount just to test the system, but I’m not too happy about that fact.

3 Likes

Imo this was released with the intent to be primarily used in counties or groups of people(grandparents for instance) it would benefit most, I could be wrong. There may be more to it than we know as of now we will have to see. But I agree those are pretty step fees.