Fight The ETN Dump Club Round 3!

So. $100 to buy ETN. Do I wait or buy now? Patience or FOMO?

5 Likes

We have a good level of support now.
Lets get some more comments flowing…
Keep Electroneum to the top where it belongs!
:heart::heart:

3 Likes

Personally, I’m buying now as and when I have the spare £££ - I’m thinking long term rather than short term goals - so the sooner I buy, the better - the price is still pretty low at the moment - it may we’ll dip lower, but I’d rather be in before it zooms upwards, than still holding out for just one more dip…

Goes without saying - this is just my opinion/approach!

5 Likes

What do you think of this?

4 Likes

From Chris Gorman :+1: time to vote and share everyone ! :zap:

11 Likes

Where’s that link from?
I have already left comments on all :heart: and retweeted.

5 Likes

He posted a thread himself a few hours ago :+1:

4 Likes

Yeah what he said (20char thang)

1 Like

If you are at Twitter and want to gain some followers. Only subscribe to this list of about 40 people and be active when they post some tweet only what you need is like post not older than 15min. Best is to like in 1st minute… Than you can obtain over 100 new followers per day maybe more… Enjoy this list from us :slight_smile: my goal is to have to the end of the year 7000. Till end of January 10 000 followers - better viral growth for our lovely #ETN :slight_smile:
https://mobile.twitter.com/ETN_Mirror/lists/follow-army

3 Likes

A FUDDER when good news comes out :slight_smile:

image009

7 Likes

Just scooped up about 14,000 more etn and my lovely wife just gave me the go to put about 20 more dollars on and I will reach my target hold. For Christmas. Merry Christmas and happy 2019 I think it’s going to be great!:heart_eyes::sunglasses:

13 Likes

Time for some Mo fomo fomo fomo fomo fomo…

4 Likes

You Gave Tanwax FOMO I need to get more LTC to buy ETN

8 Likes

QASH and ETH happening again.

2 Likes

Ho everybody guys. I answer you hurry because i’ve a few minutes. Definitely, yes, because the price is now stable at 190/200 in a week and last week was stabile at 170. This means the price is now made by holders and not only from dumpers. Don’t think nobody will do massive sells, so the price can go up next weeks. So, if you have 100$ buy now. Bye family, see you later hope

7 Likes

Have you read this?

7 Likes

Have done bud!

4 Likes
6 Likes

@Dngruss
Interesting thanks.
I posted the latest figures from Alexa on my topic…“Searches of Electroneum”.(Alexas last update was 21/12)
I saw the increase in web traffic…Good signs.
Hopefully the cryptosphere weathers the storm against the traditional markets.
:heart::heart:

5 Likes