Fight The ETN Dump Club Round 3!

The Squirrels are on to the vote.
In reply to mobile mining simulation…
Screenshot_2018-12-21-05-11-19-1

4 Likes

Do you have a link to this?

No, just got notification on the app, so i dont have a link…

About damned time. There are so many other projects I follow on there that I don’t track the way I do ETN. For people that follow ETN the same way I follow other coins, this could be a good way to find out info.

3 Likes

absolutely, more eyes can follow us :slight_smile:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Check my topic…Searches of Electroneum
The increase in web traffic…as @Mr.CryptoCZ will point out is extremely beneficial to us from a marketing point of view.
Sure, its a statistic.
Based on the interest shown in Electroneum in the real world.
Exciting times ahead.
:heart::heart:

4 Likes

I figured that too. Stellite somehow has more votes than previous polls.

Are we are not tired of it - we have won several times - we do not need it again, we have proven our superiority…

1 Like

Just voted and retweeted to pick some more up to help.

Current Results:

3 Likes

Could be wonderful, but freeze. Remember what happens in october…
Hope so, of course, but i think is better to wait before day bingo!! So, i think too that 2019 will be a better year for sure, but not definitive

S&P 500…doesnt look good

3 Likes

It is due to the rates and taxes going up again announcment today. people are pulling out their investments

3 Likes

Wow this is awesome news. Incredible happy!
Have a look:
https://mobile.twitter.com/MikeAlmiroudis/status/1075831947669188615

3 Likes

Holy crashing stocks Bat@KarEnTam, what do you think this means for crypto in general?

2 Likes

For the entire year of 2018,stocks have gone up,and crypto has gone down. Maybe it will work in the reverse as well. Maybe stocks going down, and crypto going up? People will look to other opportunities for their investments, if they fear that stocks are over valued. We all know that ETN is way undervalued.

4 Likes

They pulling their funds from stocks and putting into crypto I believe

5 Likes

Dont know, i have zero knowledge about stocks…
But it makes sense most of them will look where to put their investments…if BTC shows bullishnes it might be possible… fingers crossed :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m hoping the same, maybe @JonneHex has some insight?..as he plays with stocks…

7 Likes

watch particularly from 6min28sec gets interesting from there

3 Likes