Fight The ETN Dump Club Round 3!

it is indeed. No problem, will help you get better price :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’m ready to buy the dip :wink:

3 Likes

Only problem is…I Seem to be running out of Spare cash…:wink::wink:…LOL…Cost of living is getting out of hand in my country…:unamused::unamused:

4 Likes

Sell furniture. Worked for me. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The way I think of it is even 20 USD gets you over 3,000 coins. Not everyone has thousands to spend

4 Likes

I JUST GOT MY VOTE IN HAVE YOU?:+1::zap:

6 Likes

Absolutely…But its Just we Not gonna see these prices in the future and im trying to build up my stash as much as possible at these prices…:grin:…I Seem to have become a little obsessed with ETN since the beginning… ( In a Good Way ! :wink::wink:)

5 Likes

I know what you mean I have limited money I can put in also so I try to spread it out and time my buys to try to accumulate as much as possible. :+1: gotta get those extra few Electroneum right !

4 Likes

Just need to get past Christmas so I can buy again. Be ideal if I could get another 100k at these prices.

5 Likes

Do what I do.
Dump your boyfriend/girlfriend just before Xmas so you don’t have to buy them gifts. Instead use the cash to buy more coins.
Then in the new year get back with him/her :rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

I just got engaged last month lmao :joy: my fiance is telling me to buy more though so that helps :+1: haha

9 Likes

Woop! Coinbase buy went through.
Sending🔜

6 Likes

I got a couple of small (ish) loans to add some big numbers in there. It’s probably spending more than originally planned But I’m in too deep now anyway!

4 Likes

Only one way outta the trench. Get that gun firing.!

3 Likes

Time to rush the frontlines :zap::zap::zap::facepunch:

4 Likes

After you Presto! :kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes:

The dumpers are out today posts for everyone :zap::zap::zap::tropical_fish::fish::dolphin::whale2::whale:

No btc over yet, but got 91$ of mined Eth, woop😂
Diving in

2 Likes

Roughly 3 more hours for migration. Anyone feel another delay coming or is the 9pm UK time a for sure thing in everyone’s eye?

3 Likes

Nah, i guess they know cirkum. Like the carpenter, soon. :blush::smile: