Fight The ETN Dump Club Round 3!

Hey guys, another poll :slight_smile: please vote for our ETN :+1::+1::+1::+1:

6 Likes

Time for the daily check out of coin market cap. Please make sure to check out the trading volumes. Time to draw your own conclusions?

3 Likes

You know the normal 2.5 million one day and then $475 bucks the next. hehehehe lol

3 Likes

To bad Mister!:expressionless:
Come back soon!

great idea! gotta emulate your strategy. thanks!

7 Likes

Done! Leading. Woop.:eyes:

1 Like

Quite today? Have all been drinking paintremover in the weekend.?:grimacing::grimacing:

1 Like
6 Likes

Microsoft will enter the Crypto market! Up Grade! Miners stopped by 5hrs!

5 Likes

AAT videos are getting worse. That whole video could have been summed up in about 90 seconds.

4 Likes

@M-Kid, last year my boss said they will start accepting bitcoin. Would you mind adding this plane to collection? If you have a boat, why not also plane :wink: 500k € and its yours :wink:
Its not a jet, but it does 400km/h

4 Likes

I’ll take one …Just depends when ETN hits my price…:wink::wink::grin::grin::sunglasses:

3 Likes

He just has a relaxed style and speaks quite slowly, he’s quite a reassuring YouTube presence compared to some others I could mention.

Pantera Pipistrel is beutiful airplanes, and i wish i could hawe one. I hope you can help me with a barging when ETN Moons :slight_smile:

1 Like

Darn. The market fooled me again. I thought we were going to start our parabolic bull run over the weekend. Stay strong my friends.

giphy%20(11)

2 Likes

Latest from the Boss

Hey folks! Our database migration is going to take longer than we thought. We can now see the data transfer rates and know we’ll need a little more time. Everything will be wrapped up by 9pm (UK time) tonight, we’re certain. Thanks for your patience – sorry for any inconvenience!

3 Likes

Would not expect anything less! lol Everything is running on normal ETN time! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

And just to be clear on my thoughts about the price… I’m not selling before £1 let alone $1… when and only when it reaches that price I will only be selling 5% Im in no rush. The next 5% will be at £5 and then £10… after that we’ll see what happens in life… happy buying and keep on Hodling…

4 Likes

To bad we are down over 5% today! We just can’t seem to hold that 200 sats. Oh well more cheap ETN for us! :wink:

3 Likes