Feedback for AnyTask

Great suggestions Q1kf.

Can you fire these, plus any others you have through the feedback form (button on the bottom right corner of anytask.com)? That goes straight to the devs to look at.

Welcome to Anytask, congratulations on becoming a seller! :+1:

4 Likes

I completely agree and hope to see these also :+1:

2 Likes

+1 on filling out the “feedback” section on the site. :+1:

I have personally received a response from someone about each suggestion I’ve made.

4 Likes

Ok this is HOMEPAGE related not Anytask but vitally Important.

When trying to change language it will not let me scroll down to some of the options.

Instead it scrolls the screen behind the pop up.

This on mobile phone iOS.

2 Likes

I got my first sale guys. The buyer is satisfied with my delivery but it seems he does not know how to mark the order as completed. I don’t know how difficult it is. I have sent a feedback and have not received any reply.

5 Likes

@Q1kfingers This is what he should be seeing (Time stamped for the right moment, 11:03.):

There should be two buttons underneath order details on the left. Blue one on the left being “I’m satisfied.”

If he is not seeing the buttons on the same page, I would try a different browser or at least turning off an ad blocker to see if that helps. I had no issues while running Brave.

Hope this helps!

Congrats on the sale! :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Failing that, go into the task and raise a dispute, the team can then chase the user or perhaps even mark it as complete if necessary.

2 Likes

Thanks I have messaged him again using the guide in @Dr_Jan_Itor video. I’ll wait for his response, if not I’ll go ahead and request dispute. I will update you guys once it’s done

3 Likes

Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website