False breakout?

Could this pump be as of a result of ETN coins being locked on cryptopia, Thus reducing supply , kind of like a temporary coin burn !

It appears that the price initially bounced off the next support area in the 150s area (about 12 hours ago), after breaking down the double bottom pattern earlier (2-3 days ago at c170sats). Then someone wanted to buy a few million ETN coins 8 hours ago from 160sats.

So the Kucoin exchange and others may would have benefited from cryptopia down but it seems a whale of some kind (size unknown) entered the Kucoin game keeping the momentum alive. More of a demand play than supply issue (as per supply side market depth) IMO. Having the second largest vol exchange down should help the number one volume exchange and price :slight_smile: In any case we all know the price should be higher :wink:

5 Likes

Theoretically possible, but personally I wouldn’t attribute it to much of anything. The ETN price lately seemed to have decoupled from - i.e. was sinking faster than Bitcoin, and this little blip was an overdue correction up again.
As implied by Storm, it’s just the market being the market.

2 Likes

Just remember…
This is NEWS …not development.
People capitalize on News .
The price was spiked just prior to the IOS Beta announcement.
ALL Coincidences & Conspiracy theories aside here.
Just be aware.
Im fully aware that this mighty project is seriously undervalued & oversold.
Just be careful out there.
DEVELOPMENTS & USE = PRICE
:chipmunk::chipmunk:

8 Likes

What does any of this mean?

It’s advanced algebra.

1 Like

Yeah lol too funny :slight_smile:

The price spiked due to f2pool being down! Had nothing to do with cryptopia or iOS release or anything else Screenshot_20190119-165446|250x500

hello @CRYPTO-CAVEMAN your screenshot didn’t work… can you try again? im interested…

2 Likes

I can’t post links here, check mining pools stats website and look for Electroneum. F2pool was online again for about an hour now it’s down

2 Likes

Hey @The-Magic-Man wanna post the link?

@3babf70bcfdf24cd84b7 What to the mining pool!?

@3babf70bcfdf24cd84b7

Alternative Option for CPU/GPU miners

1 Like

They are very good!

Watch AllAboutTech talks about them!

Yea sorry I found it right after I asked… sorry…

@3babf70bcfdf24cd84b7 That’s fine glad to help do you mine then?

Waaa, hang on n a minute, you confused me from another thread, I was asking if you had a link to the f2pool stats. Damn, I forget what topic I’m answering in sometimes. :slight_smile: haha

Just script now, but I’m thinking to buy a Baikal just to watch a few coins roll in every day. And get free heat exchanged from solar. :slight_smile:

Get an ant miner A3 I think they are to mine direct at ÂŁ1200 a pop! :sunglasses::+1:

Antminer X3 is what U were thinking of, innosilicon a8+ is top of the range to go for

1 Like
Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website