Exchange coinex

Unfortunately, the US government is stupid. All of the exchanges that had Electroneum listed blocked me and my IP address…even though I was already a verified user.

I found CoinEx and was able to sell 1M ETN at .0016 last month. Look at it now! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Patience is key. That coin is so undervalued. Instead of selling, you should consider buying the next million. Sooner or later, those people who are laughing at our project will regret it.

1 Like

How do I buy more Etn ?

1 Like

Go to see some massages around week or two ago in the “Diamonds Hands Club” topic… @Mulder was giving me some direction how to buy ETN. I did not yet try it.

1 Like

I signed up to HTX - it was easy to buy there this week. Just pumped 30% today I noticed.

Can someone tell me why Kucoin delisted our project yet some other exchanges are still up and running with the existing wallets? I know there are going to be changes required for all the exchanges once the new blockchain is launched and I’m slightly concerned about the number and quality of exchanges we’ll be listed on.

1 Like

Here you go @Valarauko :+1::+1:

1 Like

Thanks for that Plankton.

Do you know what Richard and the team have planned in the way of media promotions once the new EVM blockchain is ready to roll out? Considering ETN’s market cap ranking many people consider us a dead project so I’d hope they have some exceptional marketing lined up to get Electroneum’s name back in the crypto lights again. Some big name YouTubers would be helpful to promote the new blockchain as the benefits of visibility on that platform cannot be underestimated. Otherwise, how will people know we are still a viable project and worth investing in?

4 Likes

No problems at all.

Tbh, we dont get that information until the same time as you all see it. So unfortunately no is the amswer there.

Yeah i gwt what you are saying, and im sure the team will of had many meetings and discussions on that.
We just have to wait and see, but 2024 is looking much brighter for etn.
Really exciting times ahead.

4 Likes

Pada Sab, 23 Des 2023 23.20, User via ETN-Network Community Forum <notifications@electroneum.discoursemail.com> menulis:

1 Like

I want to buy a large amount of Etn, what is the best way to do this?

1 Like

I have used Changelly to exchange any crypto to ETN, below is my referral link in case you want to use it:
https://changelly.com/?ref_id=4747a09ed6a9

In case you need good reference beyond me using it for years, here goes the Trust Pilot link for you to review first:
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/changelly.com

Hope this helps you!

1 Like

as of today, the best way to buy ETN is on Tradeogre or Coinex
the withdrawal fee on that exchange is less than 1 ETN

1 Like

HTX has the most volume and looks to be the easiest place to buy ETN now. The deposits and withdrawals are currently disabled but its only temporary due to some suspicious activity with another project on that exchange. they are slowly enabling normal operations for each coin as they check all security.

Kucoin delisted ETN? Wtf is happening to this coin ?

1 Like

I think a bunch of places delisted etn due to the upgrading of the blockchain - am sure they will relist the the new chain I wouldn’t worry about it .

1 Like