ETN World Wide Party

It’s time we seriously discussed and organised this. 2020? 2025?
So where’s our middle point? Can we agree on location? Us Aussies are happy to host. Lots of deserts and coasts but we’re miles away from the rest of the world! Where and when?
What works for you? Let’s lock it in :heart_eyes::+1:

I say we just buy Great Keppel island.
Or any one of hundreds!

3 Likes

surfers paradise Queensland Australia…job done

1 Like

Let’s do it! Buy Great Keppel Island :desert_island: hehehe

2 Likes

Oh dear…I’m like 5km away…
I never go there unless my job takes me there or I travel through it twice daily to work.

1 Like

We used to go there from townsville thirty year ago as locals.
Was the place to go after work for beers , cheaper than the mainland!

1 Like

I’m happy to put those conspiracy theories that Australia doesn’t exist to rest and host the party here! Any other suggestions?

1 Like

Malta
Monaco
Monte-Carlo
Bora Bora
Maldives

4 Likes

We could revolve it around @M-Kid Do you feel like travelling or should we come to you?

1 Like

I don’t know 8eee, does Surfers Paradise reeeeeally capture the essence of E T N?

2 Likes

mmmm…yer its good for me because its in Australia but yer when we hit 1…2…3 bucks I don’t think I realy care where it is world wide…just jump on a plane and I will be there…

5 Likes

Maybe M-Kid will buy a plane and pick us all up… :thinking::rofl:

5 Likes

Hahaha :joy: please M-Kid, that would be so much fun!

2 Likes

hell if we all just pitch in we can buy a plane and fly it where ever…just like a rock band…

1 Like

Good plan. But there might be a fair few of us. I’m thinking a deserted piece of coast would be amazing.

1 Like

yer that…im with you…Bali or California or Australia somewhere as long as we can rage for a week or two…

1 Like

How about that beach from the movie ‘Beach’? That exists somewhere.

1 Like

But we don’t need to be that dramatic. Just a beautiful deserted beach will suit us ETNers.

2 Likes

that’s Thailand…yep im there bro just a hop step and jump from aussie …don’t know about the drama in the movie but that’s just shit anyway…

1 Like

If this party is to be in Australia, @Pahini would you be kind enough to select the ultimate destination? You have a superior understanding of this land.
Anyone else with other country nominations? If you know where ETN is going, you’ll know how important it is to organise this shindig! :wink:

1 Like