ETN VS Electra twitter vote FINAL

Yes, like i said, digibyte is running out of community;)
Etn community is huge!

3 Likes

Lol we sure arenā€™t! Weā€™ve got plenty to share with still. We have more than most out there but I think sometimes we just donā€™t really have a chance to get the word out enough to the majority of the community.

2 Likes

Digibyte fans/owners 2day ago we sure they have a win. Thats why i am even more pleased we catched them :wink:

2 Likes

I agree, itā€™s quite gratifying to see when we catch up like that.

1 Like

It would not suprise me they started to use bots for votesā€¦damn be them

according to my calculations, we are behind with 54 votes to have a tie.

1 Like

Definitely using bots, in a matter of minutes, they accumulated 60 more votes pushing us back to 48% (110 votes behind)

1 Like

Yesā€¦pure bot workā€¦f*** them!

1 Like

Letss hold it now! What happens if we are 50/50?

2 Likes

WELL, WE DID IT GUYS AND GIRLS!
54/46

We did beat Digibyte! what a batlle it was. Digibyte community didnt expect us to come so close after them, and even surpass them.

What a WIN! Great job to all the community! :))

Now, lets ride this to the FINALS!

6 Likes

Massive effort from the Electroneum community.!!
That was epic.
Great efforts from @KarEnTam et al. To really get the cat swinging.
This is the sort of gig that though only small in proportion to some campaigns is super beneficial to gaining the recognition that the Electroneum project truly deserves!
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
Well done people!

5 Likes

I will say a well deserved win. Was a tough fight. Good to know our community can over come the twitter bots

4 Likes

WILL BE CLOSE.

How did he knew? :joy:

2 Likes

Well done everyone sharing and bringing people to the vote! That was neck at neck till the end.

5 Likes

Guys i spent whole night on Twitter with my ā€œThe Electroneum Mirrorā€ in order to Tweet my ā€œvote for ETN campaignā€ everywhere i could :smiley:

3 Likes

WE WON, WE WON!! :heart::heart:Screenshot_2018-11-13-12-19-32-1

4 Likes

You did well, top effort.
I saw many in the community went all out.
Was a beautiful noise!
:heart::heart:

5 Likes

Yes, when we were 33/67 i didnt think its possible to catch them up. But we did thanks to all! This once again proves, that ETN community even only 1 year old is so massive that we can beat everyone.

Thanks to all once again :slight_smile:

I am sure now even some Digibyte fan will peak what ETN is doing and maybe buy some coins :slight_smile:

2 Likes

See what happens when we all team up together as oneā€¦

This planet and itā€™s inhabitants could learn a lot from this . Imagine what we could all achieve if we worked togetherā€¦

4 Likes

You said something very important there Chris, honestly Iā€™d love to see a world one day where we all work together as a species and put all differences aside. When people come together great things can be accomplished.

3 Likes