ETN the CMC hunter

ETN is on a serious tear , its literally eating up market capitalization for breakfast, this type of progression is unseen , ETN is manifesting its own destiny !

Next stop top 30s

It’s super exciting to watch , imagine telling your grandkids " I was there sonny when it all began "

Lol

Its getting really interesting now. Once the hype starts its hard to know where it sill stop or if it will stop. If the partnerships and targets keep coming I don’t see it slowing down anytime soon. Adoption will be key along with ease of acquiring the coins to use them. It is pretty exciting though. The coin has been undervalued for a long time and I think we will see it easily up with the likes of stellar and XRP in the near future. Fun times for crypto are just beginning. After all the FUD on this coin there are a lot of people who can eat their own turds now that is for sure. Well done ETN team !!!

Yes, this is what we were looking for. Hype and with hype comes the fomo. When this happens, the sky is the limit.

See you all on the beach !!!

Hell yeah !!!

Imagine…

Richard sitting in his office…

Do I mention vodafone now or later hmmm

Booooooooooom

Millionaires all of us lol

Order me a Mai Tai please.

• 1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger spiced rum

• 1/2 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger coconut-flavored rum

• 1 teaspoon grenadine syrup

• 3 fluid ounces pineapple juice

• 2 fluid ounces orange juice

• 1 cup ice cubes

Would sir like an :open_umbrella:️ in that

:wink:

No, I changed my mind. This is way too cheap for me.
Do you have like liquid gold as a beverage?

Why yes sir here is an article for you to read on it lol

I assure you it will enlighten your taste buds

Hahahah

That’s more like it! I will pay that with 90 ETN.

Certainly sir no problems , oh hang on it’s gone up again that will be 33 etn sir. Have a fantastic day

Hahahahhaha

Gonna happen mate oh yeah

It seems far away but i think ETN can reach the top 25 very quickly the way it currently is moving upwards :sunglasses: I will most definitely go with you all to that beach! :sunglasses:

Sweet , a beach party of etn winners

I will Certainly be there…!! :sunglasses::wink::sunglasses::star_struck:

Nice , this is going to be a pretty good booze up …