ETN Technical Analysis Society

break out trendline and retest with high volume, it’s time to buy

3 Likes

You should not tell people to buy or sell (rules of the forum).

1 Like

He means it’s always a good time to :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice if it happens but I have seen a number of these type of patterns fail with ETN. Mainly due to a lack of volume.

What time frame are you suggesting - will watch to see if this plays out?

Two things, we broke the wedge resistance ®, now we need to close today, above it and open above it tomorrow. The other obstacle is the resistance of the red line ® in the middle of the inverse head and shoulder. Break that then we are in business. Billy_Bongo we bounce nicely of that 78.6 line?

Edit:
Went through that resistance!

5 Likes

and… we have volume - 2.2MUSD (right on queue) mainly ETH on Huobi, (where did that come from and why) h’mm?

So, where do you think we might get to? Seems to be a lot going on around ETN atm.

1 Like

This is my outlook, if this bounce is wave 3, then we will go to at least 1.618 (248 sat) the length of wave 1? The wave 3 comformation will be when we break the top of wave one 205-208 region.

4 Likes

any timescale on this, Tika?

1 Like

It doesnt matter, I FOMOed big time :smiley:

2 Likes

If it is the wave 3 it going to be quick, wave 1 (took about 3 days) . But time no one can tell, sorry,

1 Like

The King of FOMOer’s… when don’t you FOMO, is the question, lol

1 Like

Some of the resistance that we will face to the upside, but remember forevery resistance we break, becomes the new support!

2 Likes

How are the resistance levels determined @Tika ?

I like to think of it as a lot of previous fighting between bears & bulls, the longer the struggle, the bigger the support or resistance? like thes colored areas?

3 Likes

These are areas that you have personally made a note of, as we go along, rather than chart info available from somewhere like TradingView?

1 Like

Yes my own markers, but you can use the dedicated indicators. I like a clean chart so if it is to busy, I get lost, so this was just to show you, where the R/S areas are?

4 Likes

Looks like everyone is predicting another big drop with BTC. Cant wait to see how it plays out.

Maybe, but for me, next part of the fractal? If so, drop only to the wedge support line? lets see?

1 Like

yes, we dont have anything else than to wait :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Evening all:) After my first couple days on the new job, I found a little time to look over the crypto charts and can say with confidence BTC is going to dip a little before trying to make a run up. The weekly Stoch RSI is maxed, there is literally no where for it to go but down. It’s possible it can stay up there, but not forever. On the Daily Stoch RSI, we are in the overbought territory and we just got a sell signal. Volume is steadily decreasing indicating we are closing in on a bigger move.

There’s no telling how hard a dip could be, we have some pretty strong support. But let’s not expect a blast up out of no where unless we get some major breaking news. My hunch is a drop between 3700 and 3850 in a best case scenario.

Other than that, the window I put up in my last chart post is still in tact. I’m looking for an attempted break above the overall down trend as early as next week (marked with the green area). After that, if we are successful, we’ll try and go after the red resistance. If we fail, we’ll most likely fall to the 3300-3400 range unless the 25, 50, and 100 day moving averages hold.

4 Likes