ETN Technical Analysis Society

Test of resistance line on downward trend line, if volume is there it could push over, but it is heavy resistance as we have seen these past weeks testing 4000usd. There has been a increase in volume lately although it is unknown directly where it is from. If it doesn’t push over resistance line and create new support it will test like 2 on @Tika chart.
So either we break through like R lines where resistance is or we bounce possibly down to 2 line to test support. If support is not there it will likely drop a bit more imo we will have to see how it starts to play out. But if we break this resistance that will continue this uptrend lately and hopefully volume will keep coming. It really depends if volume is there to support imo and with today being Sunday and tomorrow Monday it is up in the air to me. But crossing this resistance points is good imo we will soon see what happens.

1 Like

Zoomed out, we can see we are still in uptrend, so I am still positive it will stay in this mode, till proven otherwise?

3 Likes

Thanks, Tika… any thought on ETN?

Almost the same picture? Again uptrend is still in place, we are pushing into that corner of the wedge, so, almost the same scenario?

3 Likes

This is what I was talking about in this post: ETN Technical Analysis Society

If we try and take on both resistance areas at the same time, the buy volume better come in droves or else we will dump back down. Each resistance needs to be taken on one at a time. The best way to do that is to wait until the down trend line is under the horizontal resistance area.

1 Like

TA is pretty much unusable now on etn, as news can come, volume, investors, deals, its to much unknown factors. TA is pretty much wrong most times anyway, but its maybe useful as a 20sat interval shorterm trading now, at best. For the long lines its not very interesting, as its not ta that determines etns next steps.
But i love this thread anyway, and the work. Some nice wave scoops can be done.
But i dear not in this times, bombs can drop😄

4 Likes

I agree. It works a lot better on BTC

3 Likes

For me TA worked very well on the ETN chart since the beginning.
TA is not telling you what will happen, but what is more likely, and when is the time to buy and sell.

Even if you hold for the longterm it helps you to find better entry points. Since if you can save like 30% on your entry the leverage when ETN starts to move can be huge.

TA is also helping you not to loose all your balance by giving you good stop loss zones.

7 Likes

Agreed, TA will reflect fundmental news, just have to catch the breaks in support and resistance in time. The most important thing is psychology, hard to master.

1 Like

If you can catch the psycology, its as good as TA.

2 Likes

We @ TA Society loves the analysis, other people like… other stuff, and that is ok?

3 Likes

As one of the Guru’s of this forum always say, “Double Bottom Monday”? So, let see if this (S) support area can bounce us over the ® resistance?

Lets see if this fractals will repeat itsel on BTC?

1 Like

Havent studied fractals yet, do they play out often?

VirtuaIinsanity Yes, I see it more in Crypto than in currencies though, they appears in waves 2 and 4.

2 Likes

Where do you see us going, now that we have dropped below the 159 support level, (without further news)?

1 Like

Billy I zoomed out to a 4 hour chart, Realty took my big glases to presciently draw in the fib retracement of wave 1. So we are exactly on the 78.6line (154) so this would be the correct measurements and you can see on the edge of small wave 1 (left corner) So we are still in with a small margin of 2sta. Not talking about the wig? If we close beyond 152, then we need to go back to the notion that all this wave count is over, which will put us in back in the correction wave. That we will do when we need to, for now, still seeing a bounce of the 78.6 fib line? Hope it make sense? Sorry for the loose calculation of previous chart, I was full of convidence that we won’t break the 61.8 fib line! :slight_smile:

Also as you can see on this 4 hourly chart good divergence? And on the 1 hour chart a inverse head and shoulders that may play out? So, all and all , I am still positive that we will break UP!

2 Likes

Thanks for the TA. Let’s hope for that bounce but without news, which I am not expecting, (I know can happen any time) i feel we could be headed toward the 142/144 area!

3 Likes

I think you might be right.

2 Likes

Lets ride that lame horse when needed :face_with_head_bandage:

1 Like

3 Likes