ETN Technical Analysis Society

4 Likes

Must have sucked to tradesell on 152 :joy::joy:

I guess the S means support but what do the 2 R’s mean?

Sorry, that is lines/zones that indicate resistance. Every time we break through this resistance areas, they become the new support. Hope that make sens?

1 Like

So support around 169 and first resistance around 191 level - got it :slight_smile:

We seem to be struggling to break through the 176/7 level right now though.

Try to look at this way, maybe it will make sens? All impulse waves (3 of them - 1.3.5) go up and the corrective waves (2.4) will go down. So we just have to see, I do not think we are at the end of wave 3 yet. Aiming for at least 185?

3 Likes

@Tika Is there a typical timeframe for each wave?

No, not really, wave 1.3.5 is usually quick, 2 and 4 time wise take longer.

5 Likes

Huobi is live and trading at a premium price. Just jumped to 210 sats.
Volume is insane at the moment.

6 Likes

Wow Kucoin followed!!! OMG I just passed out on the floor!!! IN FLOORFOMO!

3 Likes

There is profits to be made. Watching the 1min we get jumps from like 20%.

1 Like

yesterday is my first payout from cloud mining ,with 156ETN :smiley:
now Richard give me a reason where to use this coins, send it to Houbi :blush:

2 Likes

If you wonder whats going on. I think people buy on kucoin and sell on huobi. Market will balance out soon but we may still get some spike.

1 Like

Thats really awesome news and congrats!!!

oh yeah! need to participate on this even a small effort will help for some attention

42 Million ETN traded in first 30 min.
Price difference is still like 30 sats from kucoin to huobi! That explains volume on kucoin.
EDIT:
Difference is 50sats now. Thats very unsustainable. I hope you know what to do :wink: Hint: Dont fomo.

4 Likes

It was 80sats at some stage

2 Likes

any idea where we going now? haha common guys

Difference is at 60 sats still but it wont last much longer( price will adjust to be similar ). People (and possibly bots) who bought at kucoin to sell at huobi should soon have the 20 confirmations for the deposit to go through.

1 Like

what a wild reaction!

1 Like