ETN Technical Analysis Society

Mars… :smiley:

3 Likes

There is lots of TA up there about that.
Basicly 200sats has been strong resistance for a long time now. And usually if we break strong resistance it becomes support. Means if we break the 190-2xx sat area its likely that we may see more upwards movement. We could also be rejected and keep on moving sideways or even go lower.

Anyone care to hazard a guess on where we will go with the latest exchange announcement?

2 Likes

Just saw it. Wow. Huobi has huge volume. It will definitely add to ETN’s value. Also double bottom seems to play out. Good entry point imho.

3 Likes

These two resistance limes are the hurdles that we need to break!

6 Likes

Easy peasy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::nerd_face:

3 Likes

my guess is that nothing major will happen. etn has been on hitbtc. hitbtc has bigger overall volume than huobi global

Yeah but now we have hitbtc and huobi. That said, ETN volume will need to move onto that exchange to gain. I think whales and instos may jump on their if buyers do etc. 174sats now nice!

1 Like

let’s hope I’m wrong:)

but hitbtc is not houbi my friend

2 Likes

can you explain it more? what makes an exchange better apart from volume?

1 Like

Hitbtc are hitbtc
Houbi are houbi
Thats it for me, also base on my experience on hitbtc… Its sucks

2 Likes

that’s what I’m saying too. hitbtc has big overall volume but low etn volume. why a less overal volume exchange would bring any change?

Hey Tika, pretty much. There always seems to be resistance/supports near the whole numbers too 180, 190, 200. Looks like we have reached up to the 2nd line ive drawn, 177 some bigger sell orders after the 180 atm.
Im trying to figure out where it might retrace after the push. Maybe 187 which would be the 61.8% on the fib retracement from the last peak.

dunno either :smiley:
its just people are insane hahaha

Now we just need BTC to blow past $4200 :slight_smile: hehe

1 Like

if this new exchange has a Chinese branch and Ch people have bigger trust there and Ch ppl know etn then the buying can be bigger -> price will grow

1 Like

i like how you think, lets hope for that

1 Like

Lets just see if it hit the 1.618 (185) or the 1.786 fib line, then we can determine the retracement from there?

tika can you post a photo of that , hehe im not TA guy but i really appreciate what all you guys doing in here , thanks

1 Like