ETN Technical Analysis Society

Should see some type of movement “soon”. I’m keeping an eye out. :eyes:
It is interesting :thinking:

2 Likes

The hash rate is probably up because monero changed their code again to get rid of asics

It was on March 9th

2 Likes

That does not mean Electroneum did the same thing to their code? Asics are still currently mining our blockchain.

Monero has to keep changing their code to get rid of asics. Otherwise the people who make asics figure it out, push an update and people can asic mine monero.

Monero just updated their protocol. So all the asics who were mining monero couldn’t anymore so they moved to etn.

Or at least that’s my assumption

1 Like

Monero is on a different cryptonote variant. ETN was on it until they decided to go back to the previois ASIC friendly algo a long time ago.

We will see what happens, but price falling with hash rate increasing could simply mean more people are mining to sell, hense the price plunge…but logically that is dumb unless you get near free electricity.

1 Like

I thought it was still easy to go back and forth. Just have to update your asic for which version of cryptonight

I misunderstood what you meant.

1 Like

Also looks like 85% off monero hash was asic even though it was supposed to be resistant

It is still one of the more profitable to mine currently I believe. You’re correct it could just be the sellers, could be a number of things. I just find the chart interesting.

I enjoy your charts I look forward to the next :+1:

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t ASIC mine or pay attention to Monero. But I do remember when Monero went to CNv8 and ETN followed about a month later before reversing course back to CNv7. In the world of tomorrow and crypto, privacy coins will have an uphill battle making them too risky to invest in…so I don’t even entertain them.

2 Likes

Just stopping by to say that all indicators on the ETN chart look really really nice at the moment.
For longterm this for me is a clear buyzone.

For short term I would like to see some kind of clear pattern like a double bottom.

Support at fib level.
Volume low -> breakout could appear soon.
Daily RSI low -> Room to the upside available. Already saw a small bounce.
Stoachstic RSI low -> Momentum available.

9 Likes

Laugh of the day - top of the sell market depth on Kucoin ETN…check out these ask prices :wink:

33%20AM

11 Likes

196 BTC for 1 ETN.

That sounds about right. Dont sell any lower folks!

5 Likes

My screen shot from Feb 27. image

Hi everyone, we are spending a very busy March month for Altcoin. I think now that the queue comes to BTC. As seen in the graph 50 daily Ma 100 daily Ma has worked either. If the 50 daily Ma can break the daily Ma 100 I think we could go to levels $5200.

3 Likes

A nice 10% push so far on the 4h chart. 35mins till candle close. Could have a new support level
for now.

Always nice to see a bit of green.

5 Likes

Next target will be the resistance at 195 and then 206?

5 Likes

If this double bottom breaks to the upside target will be around 190sats.

6 Likes

Thanks for all the consistent TA contributors some real good analysis given the ETN chart price structure.

3 Likes

And what is coming after 190 sats?