ETN Technical Analysis Society

I only have left for a beer. So i go for beer. :smile:

2 Likes

Somebody happily threw 500k right out, so im not popping champagne :smile:

3 Likes

Iā€™ll be there with you in an hour or so. I have these chilling in the refrigerator.

5 Likes

Mmm. IPA. Bestā€¦
Handbrew

1 Like

Yeah the market is being manipulated by some heavy stacked traders. Iā€™m not worried. I buy, hold, and relax.

3 Likes

if i just see it from another angle, its instant FOMO!

7 Likes

Haha nice one Jonne!:smiley:

3 Likes

Stop itā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Waaaaa,. Something happened 2 hours back. :open_mouth:

1 Like

A little off topic, but thanks for introducing me to Bittube. Pretty awesome project

4 Likes

DMā€™d as this thread is not about another project and we need to keep this topic on point.

2 Likes

SIST EMCOIN data is not correct. They sell too expensive.

Sistemkoin deki kur başkası yĆ¼ksek teklif verince Herkese satılan kuruda otomatik olarak artıyor.

1 Like

English, pliiiisšŸ˜
20sqrls

1 Like

We tried to breakout from a descending triangle using 147 sats as the floor, but it did not hold (obviously).

We are now testing 140 and if that does not hold, 134 will be the next minor test which is where we wicked down to last week. The fact of the matter is there is too much emissions from mining than there is demand. There are only two ways to fix that.

1. Increase demand - this will be difficult while we are in trial phase in South Africa for the next ~2.5 months. I see no reason why demand would increase until more MVNOs come on board and there is a full blown production with real marketing and realized partnerships with mutual advertisement. No one outside of South Africa is going to buy ETN right now, there simply is no reason to unless you are a strong supporter and believe the project will succeed.

2. Decrease emissions below demand - This would require a fork. I donā€™t know if this is something easily done on a live production solution or if it is even seen as something that needs to be done.

All I know is one of these two things would have to change in order to increase price specifically. Outside of that, we let this play out with natural emissions decline and demand increases which will take quite a while. The emissions decline is guaranteed. The demand is notā€¦so anyone that is still backing ETN does so with a TON of faith (Which I personally have). I see a lot more downside than I do upside until we see the potential realized. Pure and simple.

6 Likes

We have to be listed on more exchanges. Itā€™s time.

Price aint a concern. As the team works on the products. Market tells the price. The miners aint interested in dumping it below profit. Its still the best cryptonight coin.

4 Likes

9 billion in circulation out of 21 billion. 42% out there. Mining will slow quite a lot if the rest is going to last the life of the coin.
Makes me realise how little i actually have.

Hashrate up almost 100% last days. Someone believe bottom is reached. Or price up at least

1 Like