ETN Technical Analysis Society

I made a comment expressing concern on another thread, and was met with multiple paragraphs, some of which were good, but my concerns were better addressed simply by reading this thread. I would suggest that people who express concerns about the project and price be diverted here for a read. I still have concerns, but some of what I was thinking about was addressed here, without people emotionally telling you not to be emotional lol

7 Likes

Yes sk8Monkey thats true most of the other threads full of emotional opinions and fudsters.

Welcome! We still have opinions but we do our best to keep emotions at bay and look at things more objectively. Most of are not worried and see price going up eventually.

6 Likes

make a thread specific for “less emotional topic!” hahaha im just joking

3 Likes

I was looking into ways to bring some sort of equilibrium.
Maybe @Cryptoman976 might be interested in doing some T/A on an Electroneum Emotional Analysis society topic! !
At least its easy to predict.

3 Likes

these are all from google apparently

2 Likes

Thanks for posting these, always good to keep these in mind.

1 Like

That is easy…no TA needed.

Price goes up, elation ensues and moonboys come out to play. Price goes down and everyone feels personally attacked by those they were hugging the day before.

Emotions are a great hinderance in the world of money. But I don’t have much room to talk because so too can faith. But faith has the potential to do more harm than emotion…and I have a lot of faith.

3 Likes

Very well said sir.
I completely understand you.
On so many levels

2 Likes

This forum reeks of bear market, a nasty stench indeed! Lets freshen things up with a spritz of the desired parfum de taureau (fragrance of bull). We are looking at some strong bullish divergence on the 1D Kucoin chart shown below. Everyone should be looking at this moment right now as an opportunity because the tide may be turning soon enough.

8 Likes

or the tide will just wave us down on 120… :tired_face:

1 Like

That’s definitely possible but the RSI shows the bears are weakening. There are no guarantees in this market. I’m long term bullish with Electroneum. For other like me, now is the time to make large ladder buys.

3 Likes

Fantastic! I’m adopting that. :grinning:

3 Likes

weeh, how long is it going to crawl at this 150 sub… boring

i know alot on telegram has flushed etn to go enji bull, and try to hold or get etn back sub 140, so if someone rides or push etn now, they must buy in higher.

I believe so too. The worst financial decision you could posibly take. Dont buy something that went up 700% in a short time. People will never learn I guess.

Enjin is a nice project, but buying now is pretty much asking to be rekt.

ETN on the other hand is at a nice discount. There is no clear bottoming pattern now, but I’d prefer it anytime at these levels.

9 Likes

I’ll spin off of @Moonman’s 1 day chart above and zoom into the 4 hour. Things are looking short term bullish with what appears to be a break up on a RSI pennant and a Stoch RSI buy signal cross in the oversold territory.

147 sats appears to be a pretty strong support line…assuming that holds, we should see a pop up very soon. How far and how long is anyone’s guess with this coin during the trial period in South Africa underway.

6 Likes

And on the 1D Kucoin chart…

-The heartline of the channels seems to show some significance as the price has shown a tendency to bounce from it on several occasions.

2 Likes

Abyss, here we come!

Bounce here we come?

I’m buying here and if it drops to the bottom of the channel, I’m buying there too. :wink:

3 Likes