ETN Technical Analysis Society

Yes, that is 100% true. We could simply be in the disbelief section of the psychological market cycle where people don’t believe we have started the accumulation rally. I personally believe we have been in the accumulation zone for a couple months now. But we’ll see.

2 Likes

I am more and more thinking we ended bear market…dont know why…maybe because even if BTC had a dump it recovered quickly…

7 Likes

From what Im seeing in the market is a slight swing from bitcon to the alts.
Id like to see it swing a bit more before I start getting excited again like I did a fortnight ago.
Miss your charting guys.
I know its really hard to predict, must be a little dissapointing at times when things dont go the way the charting clearly indicates it should.
This is crypto though and your efforts and sharing of views is fully appreciated by the entire community.
Thankyou!
:chipmunk::chipmunk:

8 Likes

So we had the bounce (expected it to be a little bigger) but the volume was missing out.
So it seems like we will break lower now if we can break the .786 level.

Pretty much a no trade zone for me.

PS: If we break down, I will look for a new bottom since I believe it will be a good idea to double down on my investment in that case.

1 Like

[quote=“gjfrom, post:1592, topic:7278”]
…to give more cloud mined ETN to the people in SA (now they get 1500 ETN per month to equal the $3)
[/quote]I

Really? I hadn’t realised that the Cloud Mining was location biased… I’m still waiting to get to my first 100ETN on my iPhone… but if I understand you correctly, the mining rate in SA is a lot more so that they can get enough to pay their $3 phone bill to The Unlimited - so if I’d been there - I’d have learnt a lot more!

2 Likes

Im all for doubling down.
More the merrier when we double up .

1 Like

Yes in South Africa you can cloud mine approximately 10x faster. To help make it a success. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I believe so too. I dont see anything fundamentally wrong with this project. So every cheaper price is a new opportunity imho.

4 Likes

I’m going to look down the back of the sofa - see if I can find some spare change to spend on ETN whilst the price is so low!

4 Likes

Most certainly.
I have much larger holdings in other projects.
Although in saying that…I do not and will not promote them…
Only Electroneum…
I feel its young and it has a very good future ahead of it.
There is a season…for every project.

5 Likes

Yeah. I believe that almost every alive project will see some hype cycle at some point. And ETN is special because it has even a big community.

Actually people should be super hyped now about the price but for some reason its always the opposite. When the price is low people get depressed and sell. Well… good for us to scoop up some more cheap coins before the big reversal.

Patience :slight_smile:

8 Likes

hey matt i dont do TA just a normal guy here, but im just wondering where can i see this fib tools on kucoin? I cant find it on the indicators tools

2 Likes

There you go

2 Likes

woooow amazing! thanks matt

2 Likes

The over 10 Billion in volume that BTC is getting right now is insane and the fact that it has been sustained over about a week is really driving home the fact that we very well may be in the next bull cycle. That was a long winter…

7 Likes

Let’s see what happens :eyes:

2 Likes

Technically BTC could still break lower. I’m also accumulating only though.

3 Likes

Found another good slide for your topic.

7 Likes

Very good these are most patterns I’m also looking for.

At the moment a double bottom in price and RSI would be nice. If we get it. then it offers a nice opportunity.
Also the stochastic RSI on the daily would give us some fuel to make this move stronger.

7 Likes

Im watching exactly the same on two other projects Im on.
Im seeing a break up as imminent but its hard to factor in the timing (as always)